PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Theganggreen.com Forums in Lockdown mode again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
213rzt2.gif
213rzt2.gif
213rzt2.gif
213rzt2.gif

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Best.....Animated.....Gif.....EVER!

"I'm 34 and I sobbing in my room too. He'll get used to it." Joe potato Rats fan .....hahahahh .

Last edited:
To save time and not give credit to that site with additional clicks, here are a few of their gems from that thread:

The kid is unconsolable. I feel like such an a-hole for passing this curse on to another generation. :(
It's better that they get used to this while they're still young.

He'll become numb to it by the time he's a teenager. I think that's the best possible scenario.
I told my wife tonight I wasn't sure if I wanted our future kids to be Jets fans :(
Better to build up the scar tissue sooner rather than later.
I'm 34 and I sobbing in my room too. He'll get used to it.
That kid is looking at years of therapy.
I was 8 for the Jets/Browns '86 debacle. I remember running to my room when the Browns kicker tried a kick in OT to win it... he missed, of course, so I came back downstairs only to be kicked in the face in double OT.

Hey.. at the very least, your son is learning how to take a sucker punch at an early age.. and isn't that what life is all about?(especially as a jets fan)
My ten-year old is on the verge. Poor kid was dreamimg up scenarios how we could win even as Pitt was taking a knee in the last 60 seconds - that broke my heart.

I really do feel like a sh!t having done this to him.
The generational thing is a huge part of being a Jet fan in my family.

My uncle (who got me involved) watched the game side by side with me. When it was over, I asked him, "What did you do to me?"

Of course, his response, "How do you think I feel?"

That's the pain of being a Jet fan...
Just kills you as a parent. Two years in a row, but this year the reaction is much worse....

In actuality he has been very spoiled - I mean he's only 8 and been following the Jets a few years, but obviously he doesn't have any perspective.
I just spent the last 10 minutes consoling my nephew, he is 14...

There is more to life than the football...It's about the good memories you have with them and I'm not talking about the memories of the games, but about watching them with your son...

My nephew has been to 4 games in his life because of where he lives...he has never seen the Jets win, but he will tell you his 7 trips to see the Jets play have been the best ever with his mother, uncle and grandfather...
4=7???

I remember Sobbing after the Mud bowl I didnt feel like talking to anybody for days. Im now Numb from years of this. Eventually you accept the fact that this franchise is cursed and you will be dead before this franchise ever wins everything. :(
Today was a continuation of frustration for me, and now for my son who's 13.

A few years ago when we played the Steelers inthe playoffs, it was just like today. 20 people wearing Jets shirts in my house. My son and I sitting next to each other on the couch, with my Dad.

Three generations of Jets fandom...

Doug Brien bounced a ball off the crossbar, then pulled the next one 3 counties wide left.

As my wife walked past me on her way upstairs that night, she looked at me, looked at our then 7 year old son in his Chrebet jersey, saw the looks on our faces and whispered in my ear,

"You shouldn't do this to him, too..."

But I have done it to him, too.

I wonder if the Empire State Building will light up green and white tonight, so the Jets' plane can pass over it again like last week. :rocker:

EZ76

Wow some of this is making me lol...does that make me a bad person?

Wow some of this is making me lol...does that make me a bad person?

Worst case scenario, we'll have plenty of company in Hell! :rocker:

Rex's is yelling"SINCE 196F***ING9!!!WTF!!!"

words can't describe the joy this vid brings me, i'm still lmao.
maybe the site will open when they think up some good replies and excuses for losing:)

Last edited:
And a few from the other site:

I'm starting to think I'll never see the Jets in the SuperBowl much less winning it.
Sick ,but ******* years of it ,years upon years ,******* cursed imo ..
We wont be able to be better than a wildcard team next season. With the amount of draft picks the patriots have, and how young they already are, no one really will have a shot against them next season. We somehow found a way to beat them last week and this was our shot to make it happen.
-2 free 1st downs
-STEELERS have No penalties called in the 1st half yet,
-Our DE's are getting TACKLED
-Holding on Slauson was very questionable but the timing was perfect for the STEELERS

The uphill battle against the officials continue. Clear pro steeler bias.
Same ole same ole. 30 years,i should have known. Should have collected our trophy last week because that was the typical jets "big win" of the year.
i think we lost this game because we just got unlucky. 2 fumbles by big ben, 0 recovered by us. 2 interceptions, another 1 dropped by kyle wilson, another 1 dropped by revis, another 1 tipped at the goal line by eric smith when revis would have intercepted. untimely drops by braylon, jerricho and keller. westerman about .5 inches from blocking a punt. sanchez about .1 second from an incomplete pass instead of a TD for the steelers. if any one of these plays went our way, i think we would have won. instead, we were plagued by bad luck all day. an untimely slip here, a lucky tip there, bounces that all went the other way.

it hurts so much because it was just the bounces of the game.
Unlucky??? Are you kidding? 1 yd rushing in the entire first half is not unlucky, it's piss-poor coaching. If Schotty is the OC next year we might as well just throw in the towel in week 1.
We couldn't tackle a group of potato sack racers in the first half. Steelers chewed up nine minutes in the first quarter and our offense was lame.
He wasn't a great in game coach today. Clock management was bizarre in the second half, and I don't know how a great motivator like that gets his team out there to start the game that soft.
According to Sanchez the headsets were in and out in the 2nd half. I hope to god schotty doesn't get a pass due to this.
Too bad they weren't cutting out in the first half...maybe we would have played better

What a douchebag this guy is ... definitely he should be rooting for a cricket team or something.

I really am at a Jets crossroads. They sucked the life out of me at last year's AFCCG, and this year just wasn't the same. Didn't enjoy any of it. All those last-second victories over terrible teams that everyone claimed were so "thrilling" just left me hollow. And this year, despite my best efforts not to be sucked into thinking we could win it all, I of course allowed those fantasies to happen just a bit and that let my kids get even more excited.

Rooting for the Jets has gone from my #1 passion to way, way down the list and I'm not sure I'll ever get that feeling back again. As such, I may pull back and get my kids to focus on something other than pro sports for awhile. I don't want this type of Jets life for my kids.

SAR I

Then this azzwipe follows it up with this:

Dude, that could be your best post ever on this board. Going to save it, maybe write it down and read it to myself tomorrow if I get upset again.

Last edited:
I saw Jason Tyler make a statement....this will be the last time this team will to be together......I thought you dumbass.....when is a team be together 2 years in a row.....they feel like we felt....take the lost like a man.....can jets stop their nose bleed...

I saw Jason Tyler make a statement....this will be the last time this team will to be together......I thought you dumbass.....when is a team be together 2 years in a row.....they feel like we felt....take the lost like a man.....can jets stop their nose bleed...

:confused:

English?

This thread makes seeing the Steelers in another SB worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back