PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Yin to all the Maroney Yang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Sanders is even more brittle than Maroney

Bump, because the point of THIS thread is correct.

Nobody has made? I hear all these Maroney apologists claiming I am an ass for getting on the guy. Hey, excuse me if I am looking for a little bit more than the MEDIOCRITY our 1st Rd pick RB has given us.

No one has called him elite.

The eye test says differently to me. He's strong, he often dishes out the punishment, there's no reason he can't/won't be effective inside the 10 or the 5.

If they don't call his number down there that means that he doesn't give them the best chance to score.

I suppose that just leads to more questions, but it's an observation. They are endowed with many talents and weapons and I'm not shocked that his number isn't called more.

No honest person could say that Maroney has brought us "mediocrity." Sorry.

Wow, I changed my mind about five times about LoMo during the course of this thread. Great topic, great comments on both sides. This is why I read this board instead of the globe or Herald sports sections....:cool:

My .02 cents, I think you are all right, he's not an all around, all situation back, he may be there some day, and maybe he'll be great when he makes it...but for now he is young, he's been hurt, so B is goign to control what he does out there.
At least, that is what I think you all are saying:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes