PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOved out of MD last year. I would love listening to sports radio right now. The fan's have to be ****ting themselves. losing to the Brown's AT HOME.... 400+ yards passing!!!! God I love it

Love it.

Morning hosts and callers talking about awful draft picks, getting rid of everyone and everyone has to be accountable.

Fans losing their minds criticizing even Ozzie, saying Flacco sucks, it was an awful contract, Pees worst DC in history of football, yelling into their phones all angry.

ibgJ756W5Dtevz.gif

I have made a long post about how Ravens fans are the worst NFL fans and it has nothing to do me my dislike of Suggs. Just the fans themselves are annoying and whinny and hypocritical. Top 3 worst fan bases

#1 Ravens
#2 Eagles (booing santa?)
#3 Raiders (There team sucks right now so people forget but if they get good watch these guys come out of the woodwork and remind you why you hated them for 40+ years.

(I did not 3 cause I can't think of 2 other fan bases I want to put up with these garbage ones)

Top 5 best (I will not include the Pats Fans but we would make this list IMO

#1 Packers - Super passionate fans and i enjoy talking to them
#2 Chicago - These fans stick by in good and bad times. Some are very knowledgeable but you get a few big time homers.
#3 Cowboys - The fans have never been an issue for me. The owner is a jerk and some players are jerks but the fans I think are pretty good and fanatical in a good way
#4 NYJ - This one i will get heat for. Yes it is a hated rival and we see the worst of the fan base consistently for it. They are Passionate fans and know a heck of a lot.
#5 Broncos - Yes another rival team but the fans have never been an issue for me. Considering how much reason we should have to hate them that should be telling.

I can understand the Jets (that's dedication) and Broncos (you're right that they should be a lot more obnoxious than they are), but Cowboys fans really showed their true colors this week between the Hardy apologism and the barbaric attempted group murder.

I loved it when they hired Pees.

We've seen this before with defenses blowing leads in the 4th quarter and we used to have the same type of discussion here about how sh!tty his defense was in the clutch.

Living down here in MD and watching their defense blow leads is hilarious.

Maybe BB sent him in there as a trojan horse.

Pees helped the Ravens win a SB.

So did Jim Caldwell.

Caldwell's been good as an O.C., and not so good as a head coach, so what's your point here? Pees helped the Ravens win as a D.C..

I can't believe the $22M dollar man is playing like a $10M man, just like every season of his career.

They're going to be there in the end and are going to be tough to beat like it has been in recent years in the playoffs. Our boys will prosper

Disagree. I think this seasons Ravens team is toast . They are lucky to have one win and show absolutely no sign of turning it around. I think they are looking at 7-9 at best.

Tough division. For the Ravens to get to the postseason - they need many good things to start happening asap.

Disagree. I think this seasons Ravens team is toast . They are lucky to have one win and show absolutely no sign of turning it around. I think they are looking at 7-9 at best.
Looking at their schedule 8-8 will be a stretch.

They are 5 games behind the Bengals after 5 games.

They would have to go 11-2 to have any shot at making the playoffs.

Never did like the Ravens at all, cry like babies but commit the biggest fouls (on and off field) then want everyone to see it there way. Harbaugh has always been delusional and the poster boy for cry babies. There isnt enough bad that could happen to that team to satisfy me. Just calling the baby ugly.

Im enjoying the season.

I cant remeber brother harnaugh being that big of a whiner. Sure here threw his hissy fits on thev field, but never whined after ,iirc

I cant remeber brother harnaugh being that big of a whiner. Sure here threw his hissy fits on thev field, but never whined after ,iirc
They're both crybaby douchebags. But, to be fair, it's not all their fault. They were born that way.

His Wolverines just pitched three straight shutouts and after he left the 49ers turned into a hot mess. I don't think anyone in San Fran appreciated what he did there. That loss to the Giants last night would not have happened if he was still there. Horseshoe Manning strikes again.

I was kind of sad they won a game this early. I want them to get pick 20 so they do have to win some more tho

Caldwell's been good as an O.C., and not so good as a head coach, so what's your point here? Pees helped the Ravens win as a D.C..

Caldwell has only been an OC 1 year. Which happened with the Ravens just barely making the playoffs and then Flacco played out of his mind in that playoff with a historic run.

Everything played into that Ravens run including a Jacoby hail mary in Denver to tie the game and Gronk and Talib getting hurt in our game.

This was also the same year that there was a mutiny in the Ravens locker room it got so bad. Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and Pollard basically took control of that team (living in MD, I was able to hear all that stupid sh!t).

Pees sucks that's why we didn't keep him. He will get fired in Baltimore. And Caldwell is also gonna get fired in Detroit. Hey, maybe he'll get a second year as an OC somewhere and can backup your claim that he's good in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3