PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ratbirds are going to the Super Bowl(according to Earl Thomas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichicksHoodie

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Earl Thomas says Ravens will be in Super Bowl

I love it, they won their Super Bowl like Miami sometimes does, and Rex Ryan in the regular season used to and then they think it’s all gravy. Posing for team pictures and all that yet they don’t realize they’re probably going to have to play us again, and we’re still in the process of getting everyone healthy and implementing more schemes for Greg Roman to feed in Jackson’s ear at the LOS.

Baltimore are what they are. We know their offense, we know a coordinated passing attack with a healthy line will pick their aggressive blitz apart with screens and slants and well maintain composer on defense and set the edge correctly. Essentially what we did in the second half and all Belichick and co needed was 15 minutes in the dressing room.

Anyone find this November nonsense cute?

I’ve yet to see an offense dominate like this and sustain it throughout the postseason since the pre-salary cap Cowboys and 49ers. There have been a lot of offenses that truly looked unstoppable towards the middle/end of the season. I’d say the 2017 Falcons are the closest thing to a “peaking” offense that played near perfect football at the end of the season and then continued to be unstoppable throughout, but even they were one drive/play short.

Hopefully they have nice seats behind the pats sideline at the 50...

Woah bold move there. If he backs it up more power to him (hopefully we’re laughing at him)

This is an old song and it usually does not work out well in the end. I can certainly understand that he feels this way.

I am a bit surprised he did not say they would win the super bowl.

Seahawks always loved to talk big. Imported that attitude to Baltimore. In retrospect, those Seahawks accomplished no more than the Tampa Bay Bucs.

Fantasy: Ravens win SBLIV, Earl makes the game sealing INT, and wins the SB MVP.

Reality: Earl is going to be watching the GOAT win another Patriots Invitational game from the comfort of his home.

Earl is about to be smacked in the face by the harsh hand of reality.

The concern is that this was the 2nd time in a row (2012 and 2019) BB defense got shellacked against a Greg Roman offense with similar QB’s.

Very surprised no team has been able to come up with a plan to stop it. There’s plenty of tape during the Kap days and enough tape now.

In before they get bounced by the Colts in the divisional round

F**k Earl Thomas and his blatant money grab. He’s lucky the Ravens are any good like anybody saw this coming.

Cancel the rest of the season...no need to play anymore games...Earl Thomas of the Raven's said so.

The concern is that this was the 2nd time in a row (2012 and 2019) BB defense got shellacked against a Greg Roman offense with similar QB’s.

Very surprised no team has been able to come up with a plan to stop it. There’s plenty of tape during the Kap days and enough tape now.

I must have slept through the 49ers / Roman dynasty then. How did they end up 8-8 in Y3 and Roman fired if nobody has been able to stop them ?

I must have slept through the 49ers / Roman dynasty then. How did they end up 8-8 in Y3 and Roman fired if nobody has been able to stop them ?
Why has his offense been resurrected in 2019? It’s the exact same offense he ran with Kap in SF.

Fantasy: Ravens win SBLIV, Earl makes the game sealing INT, and wins the SB MVP.

Reality: Earl is going to be watching the GOAT win another Patriots Invitational game from the comfort of his home.

Earl is about to be smacked in the face by the harsh hand of reality.
I’d bet $1,000 that it will look something like this...

hqdefault.jpg

I live in MD.

It would be so sweet to wear my Pats shirt during SB weekend when i go to the gym if we make the SB instead of these criminals.

Why has his offense been resurrected in 2019? It’s the exact same offense he ran with Kap in SF.

Because it fits LJ well ?

Really it doesn't matter much why. The fact of the matter is that this unstoppable offense got Roman fired after 2.5 years in SF when they ended up 8-8. So clearly some teams were able to stop it.

When they smoke the Niners this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back