PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Practice Squad And Further Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams prepared for his comeback to the NFL by rehabbing with Alex Guerrero at the TB12 Sports Therapy Center in Foxboro and working out under the watchful eye of former Patriots assistant head coach-offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia.
I believe you but where did you read this?

I believe you but where did you read this?

Easton's Williams is back in the NFL

Here was his direct quote

“Dr. Cole did me up really well and I’ve been rehabbing and working hard. I think it’s supposed to be like an eight- or nine-month recovery time and I’m back and almost fully healthy in five so I’m really fortunate. They’re wizards over there (at TB12) and Coach Scar is legendary. Just putting them all together has gotten me to this point."

Easton's Williams is back in the NFL

Here was his direct quote

“Dr. Cole did me up really well and I’ve been rehabbing and working hard. I think it’s supposed to be like an eight- or nine-month recovery time and I’m back and almost fully healthy in five so I’m really fortunate. They’re wizards over there (at TB12) and Coach Scar is legendary. Just putting them all together has gotten me to this point."
Holy crap his dad is Brent Williams.....man I feel old.

Dude is a geek, straight up! :D

You can tell this is a very smart, well spoken, and funny guy. I love him! Maybe someday him on one side, Fletcher (Stanford Aeronautic Engineer degree) on the other. Revenge of the Geeks!!:D

Not sure how to interpret Brennan William's pro wrestler career plans. o_O

Brennan Williams Wants to Become WWE Pro Wrestler After Lengthy, Healthy NFL Career Is Over

I guess a pro wrestling career could help prepare him for a future position in the NFL front office. ;)

Pro wrestling has a long history of having pro football players as members.

And if Brennan Williams can ever recover enough of his pre-injury athletic ability - a very, very big if -
he could become a viable candidate for our Swing Tackle position in 2016.

Iosefa signed to PS.

Strengths
No-nonsense runner who prefers to rush between the tackles. Will coil his hips and deliver a blow into second-level linebackers attempting to tackle him and pass rushers in pass protection. Often leans shoulder into contact, absorbing blow while resetting feet to continue his run. Functional ability to cut and take it downhill. Can catch the ball out of the backfield and is adequate in pass protection.
Weaknesses
Bulky, but unathletic build. Shows below-average foot quickness, which limits ability to run to perimeter and to make defenders miss in space. Has marginal burst through line of scrimmage, forcing him to deal with consistent traffic around him. Doesn't possess ground-floor acceleration or wiggle to make consistent yardage in screen game.
Joey Iosefa Draft Profile – NFL.com

Ryan Hannable ‏@RyanHannable 11m11 minutes ago

Last edited:
I'm strangely optimistic about these guys. I have a gut feeling both will have an impact later this year.

I saw Rufus Johnson was missing from practice.... could be him.

Practice squad transaction:
Patriots sign fullback Joey Iosefa (Hawaii).
Seventh-round draft pick of Tampa this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back