PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 2&3 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, are you going to sit Hightower, or Mayo? Have you heard that the team is going back to the 3-4?

Why assume he's a dedicated hybrid? He can play DE in a down stance (according to ESPN, I admit).

Collins can rush and cover. Absolutely a good pick for us. :rocker:

If that is true then that is a great pick, we need both of those. Even if the guy only plays 3rd downs he'd be worth the pick if he proves to be effective at both.

Again, are you going to sit Hightower, or Mayo? Have you heard that the team is going back to the 3-4?

No, Bill has been uncharacteristically quiet about his plans lately. So I have no inside knowledge.

See the above comment about how often the base D is used. And watching Spikes chase RB's and TE's in the passing game can be painful at times.

Bottom line...pass rush has long been the Achilles heel on this team.

On Collins: Pick Analysis: "One of the most explosive edge rushers in this draft. He'll line up, stick his hands in the dirt and get his hands in the quarterback." -- Mike Mayock

Another hallmark of lolDeus' terribleness is that he's never moderate on any position. Not a fan of a pick? BELICHICK MUST BE DRUG TESTED! COME ON LET'S HAVE A 5 PAGE SEMANTICAL ARGUMENT ABOUT IT NOW.

On a separate note, this is the second time they've gone to commercial right at the Pats pick

Need to watch him, but I think I like this.

Damn it just take Jesse Williams already and have a stacked front seven

There, a TALL WR. Now shut up crybabies. :)

Now, I wouldn't mind double dipping.

And the pick of Dobson should shut the chicken littles up a little bit :)

Collins is an athletic specimen. Though, I'd thought Arthur Brown would have been the better fit if they team plans on staying in the 43, but this might be the move that sends them back into the 34 defense besides sub packages and so on.

Collins will need a lot coaching and time to develop if he's to ever be an impact player in this defense.

Yes and he is marshall too

LOVE IT. Made the best play in college football last year if you haven't seen that catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back