PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Texans game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Brady but this was not a game that bolsters an MVP. ...

21-35 for 296 yards and 4 TDs/0 INT against THAT D? Sounds MVP-ish. Not exactly the Raiders they're playing.

Interesting to not that McCourty is back to CB -

Good to see the run game make a come back. Its interesting that we finally decided to go wide with our run game.

Now would be a good time to see a little Ryan Mallet. Kubiak has conceded. To his credit he's not using garbage time to rack up stats. The Pats should get some film on Mallet

I was actually hoping they would pose more of a threat that way Tom would try and score a few more TD's.

This could've been a 16-0 team if Talib was here from day 1.

21-35 for 296 yards and 4 TDs/0 INT against THAT D? Sounds MVP-ish. Not exactly the Raiders they're playing.

How did PM play against Houston? Besides losing to them.

Helluva good game by y'all tonite. I'm tempted to burn my Texans jerseys and buy a striped one. Y'all outplayed, outcoached and outrefed us tonite. Hopefully we go on a 5 game winning streak from here Y'all kicked our azz, for sure.

To think this team lost to the Cardinals.

It also did not help Brady that Welker dropped multiple passes and Woodhead fumbled into the endzone. All in all Tom is and should be either 1 or 1a for MVP currently.

Great team effort tonight. Defense played great.
Don't be an assclown. Welker dropped only one pass, the others were clearly misses by Brady, and if you can't tell the difference, you can get a copy of Football for Dummys at you local Barnes and Noble

Third time in four games the Texans defense is given up over 30 points I don't think they're serious contenders

Job well done Pats! We just gotta hope Talib is okay, I think it's safe to say now that this new D with Talib-Dennard at CB1/CB2 and McCourty at FS is for real.

Loved seeing us run the ball down their throats.

Dude no offense....I usually agree with you about just about everything...but WHAT FRIGGIN game were you watching? Brady threw 4 TD Passes and then proceeded to manage the game brilliantly to ensure a victory (even though that was pretty apparent).....You're a great poster....but if you can't see that Brady's play in this game...BOLSTERS his standing in the MVP race....then I have to chalk it up to too many Sam Adams' Boston Lagers brother.......no offense...you still rock here....now put down that last pint!!!!!

UOTE=TheBostonStraggler;3281634]Love Brady but this was not a game that bolsters an MVP. Who cares though..he did what he always does, hangs in there, plays through rough patches, makes a lot of passes when they are needed and leads his team to victory!

This really was a team effort from coaching to QB to the D to all the players. The OL wasn't been stellar but considering the Texans pass rush prowess and the injries, they haven't played awful either (the Texans made a plan of blitzing and hitting TB even if he connected on the pass -- gotta credit the Texans for succeeding on that point and causing Brady to be out of rhythm in some instances).[/QUOTE]

Nice to see Chung finally make an impact in a game.:rolleyes:

Shank was right, who knew, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Helluva good game by y'all tonite. I'm tempted to burn my Texans jerseys and buy a striped one. Y'all outplayed, outcoached and outrefed us tonite. Hopefully we go on a 5 game winning streak from here Y'all kicked our azz, for sure.

Trust me, a rematch brings my butterflies back double :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back