PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Texans game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, 40+ points. Can people finally relax?

Sheesh!

The pundit on British television's MNF, Mike Carlson, just suggested Welker was on the downside of his career. Obviously not watched the last 10 games. Welker could soon be on the downside of his career in a year or two, but to say that he's on the downside right now, based on a few drops and missed passes, is imbecilic.

ok, NOW time to PULL the STARTERS

Great running. Awesome TD by Ridley. Pats are taking it to the "best" team in the AFC right now.

42-7 WOW...that's f@#ing awesome...:rocker:

If we meet the Texans in the playoffs, I hope we don't have a repeat of the 2010 playoff game with the Jets...

After this game will Brady get anymore MVP consideration or will Manning still be the front runner? We shall have to wait I guess....

Love Brady but this was not a game that bolsters an MVP. Who cares though..he did what he always does, hangs in there, plays through rough patches, makes a lot of passes when they are needed and leads his team to victory!

This really was a team effort from coaching to QB to the D to all the players. The OL wasn't been stellar but considering the Texans pass rush prowess and the injries, they haven't played awful either (the Texans made a plan of blitzing and hitting TB even if he connected on the pass -- gotta credit the Texans for succeeding on that point and causing Brady to be out of rhythm in some instances).

man am I happy tonight!!!

Those varsity jackets are going to be hot sellers on eBay tomorrow ...

Texans defender "What the F8ck!". Sums up the game for them! :)

This is about as complete as an hardy *****-Whooping gets.

Certainly not the way the team with the #1 record in the NFL wants to represent themselves on MNF.

That shifty, sneaky Vereen. How can you not like him?

Vereen is an underutilized weapon. He has tremendous potential. Tremendous potential.

I don't see how its possible not to.. he's roasting arguably the best D in the league.

I think SF has the best D in the league - we will see Sunday

Last edited:
I am thrilled the way the whole team has played. I really didn't expect them to win this way. I thought the game would be very competitive.

Momentum is a female dog, ain't it? :p

you know what i love?

being able to run the clock out to finish a game even with the D knowing what is happening

I say again, these guys are closing a wound that hasn't healed for me since CM left :)

Where's the link to the score boards arguing? Someone photo shop the Gillette score board saying, "Scoreboard."

Love Brady but this was not a game that bolsters an MVP. Who cares though..he did what he always does, hangs in there, plays through rough patches, makes a lot of passes when they are needed and leads his team to victory!

This really was a team effort from coaching to QB to the D to all the players. The OL wasn't been stellar but considering the Texans pass rush prowess and the injries, they haven't played awful either (the Texans made a plan of blitzing and hitting TB even if he connected on the pass -- gotta credit the Texans for succeeding on that point and causing Brady to be out of rhythm in some instances).

It also did not help Brady that Welker dropped multiple passes and Woodhead fumbled into the endzone. All in all Tom is and should be either 1 or 1a for MVP currently.

Great team effort tonight. Defense played great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back