PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Texans game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they need to pull the starters now...get bolden some reps.

Great running by Ridley and Veeren.

I am liking it. We look better conditioned at this point. Texans are spent.

Let's not run up the score, I don't want to see this team again. Just salt this one away and get ready for San Francisco.

No. Run it up. Then let Gronk's return strike more fear.

That shifty, sneaky Vereen. How can you not like him?

Robert Kraft should buy Dante Scarnecchia an island in the Bahamas as his retirement gift (when he does decided to hang up the board).

Weird game. Even though it's a 28 point game in the fourth quarter, is anyone feeling overconfident if we see them again?

At this point yes...I am very confident in a rematch with Houston. I think Shaub is still that "throw up in your mouth" kind of QB that is good except when all the "chips" are on the line. He has yet to prove that he can get it done when it matters...IN THE PLAYOFFS.....yes....I am very confident in our Patriots right now....and I will take it a step further....from what I saw from the 49ers AT HOME AGAINST THE DOOFINS.....I am not afraid of them either........

Is the Manning on the Texans the same guy from Carolina who talked smack before the Super Bowl and got embarrassed by Brady?

Don't think he ever played for the panthers. I think you're thinking of Ricky Manning Jr.?

Good point by Gruden saying how the O line has kept the Hou front from leaving their feet and blocking the pass. Hardly any chances for them.

Don't use the same play. The loser teams and loser fans will get offended.

you know what i love?

being able to run the clock out to finish a game even with the D knowing what is happening

I hope Talib is ok. We need him for the stretch and the playoffs.

Nice Wham by Hoomana... Hoomana... Hoooma.... you know who I mean.

awwwwwwwwww YEAH!!!

After this series, I say sit Brady and Welker and Hernadez and everyone else that is a starter on the offense. And heck, sit the defense as well.

Wow. Patting myself on the back for my early post that said "this is starting to feel like 45-3." Riddler!

Houston we have a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference