PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Post Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now we know why BB was so chatty in his pre-match press conference.

szo2eo2.jpg

Great win tonight. I just wish TFB would stop throwing balls to the damn ground. Looked like a bum a couple of throws. Sorry, Tom. I still love you.

BAAHAHAHA

I just saw some idiot Broncos fan try to make a point while comparing Manning to Brady, saying that in 2007 that Brady was lucky to have Moss, Welker and.............MARONEY.

LMAO!

Great win tonight. I just wish TFB would stop throwing balls to the damn ground. Looked like a bum a couple of throws. Sorry, Tom. I still love you.

I know, it would be much better if he threw an on target Int.

We may or may not win a SB with this team. I will say this. Immensely proud of this team.

Words cannot describe how proud of them I am.

Mankins on CCSN "those guys always think they are better than us".

Gee, why do you think he may have thrown those into the damn ground? Gee, I don't know...holy ****...

Would you rather have him throw it to a defender?

Wow, that felt good. I wasn't here much this past week because of holiday preparations and a general feeling of foreboding. Once again, shows what I know. Great team win!! Hope McCourty is all right...

If I did the arithmetic correctly:

• The offense scored 3 TDs, from an average starting point of the NE 45.
  • The offense scored 2 FGs, from an average starting point of the NE 46.
  • The offense punted 7 times, from an average starting point of the NE 21.
  • The offense never turned the ball over.

So, slight edge to the Pats in the Blount/Demps trade?

im kind of looking forward to reading about how the patriots managed to steal this one, and how it was a gift win because flacco was hurt, and penalties, and the sun was in their eyes and all the other typical nonsense.

im kind of looking forward to reading about how the patriots managed to steal this one, and how it was a gift win because flacco was hurt, and penalties, and the sun was in their eyes and all the other typical nonsense.

Tune into 98.5 or CSNNE between 2-6 tomorrow.

Did we get flexed to 4:25 next Sunday vs Buffalo......did I not just see that on tv??

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the run game on that last (maybe second last) offensive drive. They ran it down their throats. They knew we were running and we ran over them.

I loved the attitude!

Great win...

Yeah - the sound of the hits - amazing to actually run against the Ravens, especially as you say they knew we were running. Impressive.

Couldn't have asked for a better game. Can't wait for Suggs and Harbaugh's comments. Clearly the refs screwed them out of a win right?

That was the consensus of all the fans in the stadium.

The Defense really showed something today - flying all over the place....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back