PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Post Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Vereen done for the year?

Don't think so. He came back to the sidelines from the locker room and seemed pretty relaxed talking to Brady after the game.

Even though some of the calls went our way, that crew was as bad as replacement ref's.

Most of them went the other. That DPI call on Gregory late on was a joke. Would have been a shut-out otherwise.

Meh, we won, which is all that matters.

Immensely proud of the team after that, more than ever since our Dynasty ended, this team is again displaying the heart of champions. It does not quit, it does not give up and they play to the very very end. And that's with a bunch of rookies and JAG's.

Man this season has been fun so far.

Vereen strained his groin.

Is Vereen done for the year?

I meant adjusting when a key player goes down cause with how lucky this team
has been with injuries this season, I can see another injury in the playoffs. *knock on wood*
Vereen looked fine at the end of the game

Hey Baltimore:

PPPPPPPTTTTTTTHHHHHHHWWWWWWW!

:cool:

I had to do a house hold chore and missed a few minutes...Why was Flacco out of the game?

Even though some of the calls went our way, that crew was as bad as replacement ref's.

No one can blame the refs for the Ravens absolutely soiling themselves. They got plenty of calls which went their way. But I'm sure there will still be whining about the first PI.

Oh, and for those who say we're forever getting punched in the mouth by teams like the Ravens and the Steelers - this one is for you.

GREAT WIN! Kudos all around for steppin up and playin a hard nosed game. Comin up HUGE on two 4th down stops and our pass rush showin up and especially on 3rd downs.
Congrats Division Champs!

I learned that before his knee injury Flacco never threw an incomplete pass.

He's also the first QB to ever play hurt.

I know Baltimore is not an offensive powerhouse, but for the Patriots D to hold a team to 1 TD on the road is a heck of a job by the players & coaches.

Where are all of the over-reacting, negative nancies / trolls after this game? Oh wait...

Laying the wood to the Ravens in their own house was one of the most satisfying wins of the BB era, given all this team has gone through and the expectations going into this game. I don't even care how Brady played or how we won it. I'm just going to bask in this victory for a day or so.

I had to do a house hold chore and missed a few minutes...Why was Flacco out of the game?

Ravens held him out during the meaningless end of the game to make sure he didn't reinjure his knee.

ff831522de510fce2c9809fe5d5b347652c8fda82b61fe2416ba481f7902537e_large

quack quack thats my RB..
yCO2z.png

Poor flacco, first qb to ever play with a brace on his leg.

Loved the first PI call, finally the ravens getting a taste of their own medicine. We did exactly what needed to be done, walked into a playoff contenders house, and stomped a mudhole through them.

Phil simms was horrible as always. his schtick about not being able to fathom that the ravens are one of the most undisciplined teams in the nfl, and complaining every time there was a penalty.

Also how is their a holding called, wait 30 seconds everyone is lined up to play, the refs have a chance to watch a replay oh wait never mind no hold.

How was amendola and Dobson today?

Who was injured today?

Thanks guys, couldn't watch The game and am wondering.

I'll need someone smarter than dense old me to explain why you throw a challenge flag when you've pulled your starting QB, you're down by like a billion and there's exactly 2 minutes on the clock.

A big win on the road against a conference doe that has had our number of late.
This one is all on the D. Great game plan and execution!!!
Love this team!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back