PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Post Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll need someone smarter than dense old me to explain why you throw a challenge flag when you've pulled your starting QB, you're down by like a billion and there's exactly 2 minutes on the clock.

Harbs wanted one more TD to make the final score respectable. And he wanted to see if his backup qb could do it--starting off from not so deep a hole. But weird.

Always good to beat the Ravens!! Great all around performance by the team, especially our Defense!!

Vereen strained his groin.

Thanks for the update, Joker A mild strain, hopefully.

It was immense fun to watch this game. Nail biters are exciting, but I can do without the agita. The Pats had this all day. The wings and things went down beautifully.... I am also very proud of this team.

Laying the wood to the Ravens in their own house was one of the most satisfying wins of the BB era, given all this team has gone through and the expectations going into this game. I don't even care how Brady played or how we won it. I'm just going to bask in this victory for a day or so.

Bingo ! This was an incredibly enjoyable game. What a great Christmas gift ! I hate the Ravens and the Steelers, and to put up 96 against those 2 scumbag teams just makes my heart sing. 41 against the Ravens in Baltimore ? This Patriot's team is full of surprises. They MUST win next week. We need that extra week rest to get healthier.

I am deeply thankful this was not a nail biter. Last week I posted that I was strangely more relaxed about this game. Sure enough, I was mostly relaxed the entire time. Here's the thing….we played pretty well last week, save the red zone issues. We should have won that game. I am glad the team came out fired up and made a statement.

Very, very satisfying win. Shades of Corey Dillon on that last drive.

A big win on the road against a conference doe that has had our number of late.
This one is all on the D. Great game plan and execution!!!
Love this team!!!!!!
during and after the game i thought of your prediction in the game thread,the one in which you predict the pats win play a complete game and win. congratulations on the call.

btw what do think tomorrows power ball number will be :D

I'm almost happy that Miami beat us last week as it lit a fire under these guys. We are virtually unstoppable when we play angry. I hope to see an angry rampage right through to the Super Bowl.

I'm almost happy that Miami beat us last week as it lit a fire under these guys. We are virtually unstoppable when we play angry. I hope to see an angry rampage right through to the Super Bowl.

i think this team may have been looking past miami last week the way they played today

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the run game on that last (maybe second last) offensive drive. They ran it down their throats. They knew we were running and we ran over them.

I loved the attitude!

Great win...

The Ravens were punished by the Pats and themselves. Payback for last year's AFCCG.

Didn't catch the game, any other notable injuries aside from DMC and Vereen as I'm seeing?

Did those 2 return btw?

DMC got hurt?!?!

Concussion, he took a knee to the head tackling a Raven (I think ****son). I think he will be fine, worst case he misses next week but he will be good for the playoffs.

szo2eo2.jpg

lmao at that amendola post game interview. alex flanagan's voice is deeper than his. :lol:
Uncanny resemblance to Jeremy Renner of the movie the town. Heard it here first.

Concussion, he took a knee to the head tackling a Raven (I think ****son). I think he will be fine, worst case he misses next week but he will be good for the playoffs.

Dang, did Gregory return?

Sometime soon the injuries have to start going in our favor.

Pats ran for 142 against the 8th best run D in the league. No fumbles. Kudos to Dante and Ivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back