PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Eagles game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid coaches.....bolden a PR?

Bad muff by Bolden.

Edelman survives another week.

The officials are very, VERY sloppy tonight. (normal plays and tempo)

You could see him take his eyes off the ball right at the end. He could hear those guys coming.

I don't know how anyone can be critical of this O/line, judging by the way Vereen gets ball and defender at the same time, we clearly don't have one on the field.

Mallett is playing a blinder.

Geez

These game threads are too much

If the first team offense was out there, it would be hurry up and that Dline would be puking and passing out.

Good to see the screen work.

Of course the officials missed Spikes being held and thrown to the ground. At least they've kept that part of their game consistent with the regular officials.

Last edited:
What happened to the run D this series?

stupid coaches.....bolden a PR?

As much as we like to see the team win and play well across the board, these preseason games are for evaluation of players in certain situations to see what they can and can't do.

The blocking was crap on that gunner. Sure Bolden has got to hang onto that ball. He should of called fair catch.

Of course the officials missed Spikes being held and thrown to the ground. At least they've kept that part of their game consistent with the regular officials.

Like I said, the O-linemen are in heaven. They better hope that the real Refs never come back. :p

Crap rook play by Bolden, but you have to like how our 2-3's are playing against the Philly 1's.

This has become a great opportunity for kids to make the team. Good chance for extensive PT to get the butterflies out and show what you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes