PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....Dungy picked the Pats!!!!d%#*!@t, why ? why?

Low scoring game. Somebody wins 14-10... not sure who though

Why did dungy and Rodney take the pats!?!?

OMG....Dungy picked the Pats!!!!d%#*!@t, why ? why?

Well, at least Hines Ward was true to form and picked against the Pats.

With Boyce inactive does that mean Emily Blount returns KOs? The only worse nightmare would be Slater.

Blount hasn't been horrendous. Look up the stats. He gets it past the 20 pretty consistently.

Coldest regular season game in Foxboro in 20 years.

This is real football weather, baby!

iam nervous as hell tonite. Cant wait for this game to be over :(

With Boyce inactive does that mean Emily Blount returns KOs? The only worse nightmare would be Slater.

Why do people continue to slam Blount's returns? He doesn't threaten to break it open, but he is almost guaranteed not to pin the Pats deep. He is Mr. Consistency usually bringing the Pats to the 21-23 yardline and never inside the 15.

Blount hasn't been horrendous. Look up the stats. He gets it past the 20 pretty consistently.

yes you are right. he looks slow out there but it seems he sees the field well. I wouldn't expect him to break one but he is consistent

Interesting tidbit about Manning talking to Brady about where to go as a free agent.

Yeah, that was an extremely cool thing to listen to. It shows the respect the two have for each other and sometimes, even in the midst of trash talking, I wish we would be a little more respectful of The Forehead. He annoys me too at times and I love watching him lose, especially to the Pats, but the guy is great. He's a winner and he will go down at the second greatest QB to ever play the game.;)

Disclaimer: I'm as high as a cloud right now. Wait, can I say that?

Would not be at all surprised to see them give Bolden a shot at returning kicks, he did it some in the preseason both of the past 2 years.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 2m
Patriots showing Wes Welker highlights, when he was with the Patriots, on the scoreboard right now.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1m
A message appeared on the video boards saying the Kraft family thanks Welker for his six seasons with the Patriots.

welker leading broncos team out.

Damn you Dungy for picking the Patriots to win!!!

GG and best of luck patriots fans. Show the Broncos who is the best team in the AFC. Hoping your boys pay a great game and prey for no injuries .
Go PATS :)

Why do people continue to slam Blount's returns? He doesn't threaten to break it open, but he is almost guaranteed not to pin the Pats deep. He is Mr. Consistency usually bringing the Pats to the 21-23 yardline and never inside the 15.

Until we have a Kick Returner and special teams that aren't special olympians down the ball in the EZ. Eliminates the block in the back penalties that have us starting near the 10.

is manning wearing something around his neck ?

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 2m
Patriots showing Wes Welker highlights, when he was with the Patriots, on the scoreboard right now.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1m
A message appeared on the video boards saying the Kraft family thanks Welker for his six seasons with the Patriots.

welker leading broncos team out.

Classy move. Last time they'll honor him the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back