PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spikes is active tonight.

I am ready but the time is going by slow!

Why are tickets so expensive, it's gonna be allot of fun tonight!

This is the game where Ridley can remove all doubt about his place as an NFL workhorse running back. This is the game where the O-Line can get some confidence by pushing around an undersized Broncos D-Line. Keep Manning off the field. Run the ball, kill the clock.

tonights head referee is Gene steratore.

Interesting tidbit about Manning talking to Brady about where to go as a free agent.

Now I am getting nervous, always happens half an hour before the game is due to start..

Asmir Begovic (Stoke City GK) is currently on the SNF show here, wearing a white Pats jersey with number 12 on it. Good guy.

Very interesting how Brady and Manning shared so much information even confirmed by Dungy. It's kinda ironic considering how fierce the rivalry is among fans with the never ending Brady v Manning debate.

This game, with this weather, is tailor made for Gronk beating the hell out of Von Miller in the running game.

Very interesting how Brady and Manning shared so much information even confirmed by Dungy. It's kinda ironic considering how fierce the rivalry is among fans with the never ending Brady v Manning debate.

It sounded like Tom never liked manning until after 08. I bet deep down, he still has that fiery fire that wants him to beat manning pre 2008

It sounded like Tom never liked manning until after 07. I bet deep down, he still has that fiery fire that wants him to beat manning.

He's always wanted to beat him. Brady has probably wanted to beat everyone he's ever played. If he didn't there would be a problem.

He's always wanted to beat him. Brady has probably wanted to beat everyone he's ever played. If he didn't there would be a problem.

I know, he wants to beat everyone every game.

It seems like a everything has gone the Pats way today, Jets, Dolphins and Colts losing today, seems like a good sign to me...

It seems like a everything has gone the Pats way today, Jets, Dolphins and Colts losing today, seems like a good sign to me...

It's all set up for the pats, now we need a win.

With Boyce inactive does that mean Emily Blount returns KOs? The only worse nightmare would be Slater.

And Chiefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back