PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Cutdown Watch

JackBauer, Kudos to you:

You called this guy Rashaun Woods during the middle of his rookie year. Talk about an epic fail of a draft pick.

Yeah, especially now that Crabtree is a question mark for the season San Fran really needed this pick to pan out. Also some perspective on the vagaries of the NFL draft, since SF is often considered one of the best-run organizations in the league.

Are you serious? It is not about posting a .gif. It is the .gif itself.

Near as I can tell that .gif wasn't even directed toward you. He was simply acknowledging supafly for understanding his point. And I say that as someone with no sympathy toward his position; I don't personally understand why Tebow would ever make the 53.

Near as I can tell that .gif wasn't even directed toward you. He was simply acknowledging supafly for understanding his point. And I say that as someone with no sympathy toward his position; I don't personally understand why Tebow would ever make the 53.

I understand that Jack. As far as I am concerned, that picture is mildly annoying on a number of levels that should be discussed in a different forum like GQ.

Game 3 is do or die for Tebow. It could be do or die for him ever playing QB in the NFL again.

If Mallet plays that well in consecutive games hes won the # 2 QB job IMO. I will say this, I do believe that Tebow lit a fire under Mallets axx.

Agree 100%, unless he goes something like 5-8 next week, he's history. I assume Brady will play the whole first half, Mallett the 3rd quarter, Tebow the 4th. Another 1-5 or 1-7, and we can start the "goodbye Tebow" chants, and scour the waiver wire for our new 3rd string QB (Kafka maybe ?).

Call it the 3rd catcher syndrome, from baseball,

but Tebow has to stick on the roster until after the 4th preseason game (and then I predict no longer) because Tom will only play a series or two, Mallett will play, but you'd prefer even that he not play 3 1/2 quarters, and if for some reason Mallett got dinged up there's no way you'd want to have to run Tom back out there.

So Tebow will last until after that game, unless he's replaced with a different #3 QB, which would seem to be an option that gets more unlikely by the day simply based on time to know how to run the plays,

But it doesn't mean TT's a serious candidate to make the 53, IMO.

just a preseason game #4 "snaps eater"

Agree 100%, unless he goes something like 5-8 next week, he's history. I assume Brady will play the whole first half, Mallett the 3rd quarter, Tebow the 4th. Another 1-5 or 1-7, and we can start the "goodbye Tebow" chants, and scour the waiver wire for our new 3rd string QB (Kafka maybe ?).

Kafka's hardly setting the world alight. 5 of 11 for 15 yards.

my issue is the giant half naked picture of tebow arms spread as if hes jesus on the cross. Its an intentional attempt to Rile up the anti Tebow masses.

Thats pretty much the definition of troll behavior.

I added him as soon as i saw it. Troll behaviour is trollish.

c6YyaYs.gif

When he says .gif he means the pic in my sig.

Because some people are unable to parse the world in shades so what would be taken as a light-hearted joke in real life (as it is intended) is 'da ebil troooowls' on the internet and warrants a lifetime ignoring.

Which is fine because people who take **** that seriously don't generally add much into my life.

I added him as soon as i saw it. Troll behaviour is trollish.

fnord is one of the better and more entertaining posters here so go ahead & block him because you're obsessed about our 3rd QB. Or block sigs like I sometimes do.

Which is odd because Field Yates was high on him in his Bucs postmortem.

It's so hard to parse reports this offseason. Dobson looks amazing, Dobson is mediocre with some highlights. Boyce runs the best routes Boyce has fallen to 4th on the depth chart, etc, etc.

my issue is the giant half naked picture of tebow arms spread as if hes jesus on the cross. Its an intentional attempt to Rile up the anti Tebow masses.

Thats pretty much the definition of troll behavior.

I guess I didn't spend enough acquainting myself with the Tebow history, but I can see why fans of Tebow might take issue with this picture as the author apparently used it to call him a narcissist and fraud. That is the author's opinion, and individual opinions are just that.

Tebow said he wasn't doing a religious pose, but was rather stretching (that pose actually is part of a number of common flexibility/warmup routines). While I could do without the half-naked Tebow pose (I am all about equal opportunity, fnordcircle, so please offer some meaningful gender balance in your signature), the picture is not doctored to depict him in that pose (in a second run, it was doctored to eliminate Florida references and changed to a black and white) so let those who wish to obsess over Tebow post the object of their infatuation. The picture doesn't appear to bother Tebow, so why let it bother you?

Guys I have changed my signature to hopefully appease the situation, can we get back to talking about football?

I'm disappointed with what we saw out of Edds, I didn't expect world beating play but I was hoping to see us continue our general success in signing players from AFC East rivals.

I guess I didn't spend enough acquainting myself with the Tebow history, but I can see why fans of Tebow might take issue with this picture as the author apparently used it to call him a narcissist and fraud. That is the author's opinion, and individual opinions are just that.

Tebow said he wasn't doing a religious pose, but was rather stretching (that pose actually is part of a number of common flexibility/warmup routines). While I could do without the half-naked Tebow pose, the picture is not doctored to depict him in that pose (in a second run, it was doctored to eliminate Florida references and changed to a black and white) so let those who wish to obsess over Tebow post the object of their infatuation. The picture doesn't appear to bother Tebow, so why let it bother you?

Because more then half the time the picture is larger then the amount of text the person who writes it has.

I'd much rather just see a single line of "ignored user posted a message than a 10 character post followed be half a page of a topless tim tebow.

Jesus wishes he had Tebow's abs.

Guys I have changed my signature to hopefully appease the situation, can we get back to talking about football?

I'm disappointed with what we saw out of Edds, I didn't expect world beating play but I was hoping to see us continue our general success in signing players from AFC East rivals.

HAHAHAHA... Thats really freakin funny

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back