PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well..the Jets s-s-s-s-s-s-suck suck suck...and THAT ain't no bullshyt

Your late 90s teams were much better all around teams who had a much closer shot at winning in '98 than any other team has had since '68 and you use last year's team as y our "hope" year?

I am saying BS on you. You are either lying, ignorant of your team's past, or so blinded by Ryan's bulletin board material. Either way BS going on here.

The only BS is the stuff that you produce at both ends. Last year we were in the AFCCG and I'm supposed to not think positive about that? We lost the conference championship in 98 to the Broncos. The year before that we were 9-7. How exactly was I supposed to surmise from 97 that we'd be in the AFCCG game in 98. Was 98 a great year for me. Absolutely! But in 96 we were 1-15 and in 99 we were 8-8. There were three other years where we won 10 games but we didn't go anywhere with them beyond winning the wild card games.
Look little girl, the Jets record is one of the reasons you all say the Jets suck. In fairness, their record since I've been a fan in 91 is poor. There hasn't been a lot of upside for me as a fan. Now you can call all the BS you want once you clean it from your lips, but my experiences as a fan are my experiences, not yours! How stupid do you have to be to tell another person how they should feel about something. That's the problem with some of the morons posting on this site. Even when you get a jets fan that's not drinking the kool aid, you still nit pick the response. You're a tool :)

Last edited:
That's the problem with some of the morons posting on this site. Even when you get a jets fan that's not drinking the kool aid, you still nit pick the response.

OK, you win this one. I will conceed that you are NOT one of the morons posting here that nit picks responses to non kool aid drinking JETS fans (e.g. Gunnails). You're a completely different type of moron. Satisfied?

Oh he is Drinking the Jets Kool-aid by the gallon he is just trying to hide it in another container to try to fool the uninformed and I know PWP isn't falling for just talking down to that level so it is understood

DOes that Gabroni actually think he's being informative? Thanks BoJangles, we werent aware of Wes Welker's injury?

NYJetsFan came back on a Friday to pick a fight on PatsFans.com and I missed it? That's so atypical.

I know it's a choice between dumb and dumber, but which Green Beans fan site is the best for football discussion? Jets Insider looks like it's populated by 11-year-olds. Is there an adult (relatively speaking) alternative?

The only BS is the stuff that you produce at both ends. Last year we were in the AFCCG and I'm supposed to not think positive about that? We lost the conference championship in 98 to the Broncos. The year before that we were 9-7. How exactly was I supposed to surmise from 97 that we'd be in the AFCCG game in 98. Was 98 a great year for me. Absolutely! But in 96 we were 1-15 and in 99 we were 8-8. There were three other years where we won 10 games but we didn't go anywhere with them beyond winning the wild card games.
Look little girl, the Jets record is one of the reasons you all say the Jets suck. In fairness, their record since I've been a fan in 91 is poor. There hasn't been a lot of upside for me as a fan. Now you can call all the BS you want once you clean it from your lips, but my experiences as a fan are my experiences, not yours! How stupid do you have to be to tell another person how they should feel about something. That's the problem with some of the morons posting on this site. Even when you get a jets fan that's not drinking the kool aid, you still nit pick the response. You're a tool :)

Why is this loser troll allowed to continue to post here and insult people? Shouldn't he be banished to JetsInsider so he can play with all the other arrogant douchebags?

Why is this loser troll allowed to continue to post here and insult people? Shouldn't he be banished to JetsInsider so he can play with all the other arrogant douchebags?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!
I love the rich, easy target environment. So entertaining.

The best chance that the Jets had to win a SB was the 10 minutes or so before Belichick resigned as your head coach

just sit back and enjoy the jealous little green pinhead rant and rave,Vinny.

Obviously he's very ,very angry that Pats fans on a Pats board won't bow down and genuflect at the altar of idiocy known as Jet fandom.This nitwit was belching up the same green vomit when Ducks Throwington was tossing 5 yard flutterducks to tiny tot, Wayne Sherbet.40 years of mind numbing suckage has reduced his brain cell count to less than three.

I love reading the Pats threads over at jetsinsider....what a bunch of goons.

No one on our defense would make their team, and we'll be lucky to be within 4 games of the division title. :blahblah:

Cant wait for week 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I love reading the Pats threads over at jetsinsider....what a bunch of goons.

No one on our defense would make their team, and we'll be lucky to be within 4 games of the division title. :blahblah:

Cant wait for week 2

Bodden, Meriweather, Mayo, Wilfork, and I guess not Ty Warren since he's injured = nobody.

Bodden, Meriweather, Mayo, Wilfork, and I guess not Ty Warren since he's injured = nobody.

And hopefully Spikes and Chung won't be good enough either after this year ;)

just sit back and enjoy the jealous little green pinhead rant and rave,Vinny.

Obviously he's very ,very angry that Pats fans on a Pats board won't bow down and genuflect at the altar of idiocy known as Jet fandom.This nitwit was belching up the same green vomit when Ducks Throwington was tossing 5 yard flutterducks to tiny tot, Wayne Sherbet.40 years of mind numbing suckage has reduced his brain cell count to less than three.

You're right. If he were smart, he'd just sit back and laugh at the ridiculousness of this board.

Enjoy your upcoming season of mediocrity.

look it a realist jets fan telling us how his team is going to be that is so nice of him

You're right. If he were smart, he'd just sit back and laugh at the ridiculousness of this board.

Given you depth of experience on the subject can you give us some tips on how to handle it? Oh wait, mediocrity is something that your franchise actually has to strive for.

The Jests franchise is a joke. The best Jest team in decades will finish behind the Pats in the division, how sad. Enjoy STILL being second fiddle to the Pats in the upcoming years!

This thread is going to be fun to come back to after the season is over.

Too_Funny, how badly does it hurt to know that the Pats have won more Super Bowls in a given two year period than your ****sucking joke of a franchise has even been to in it's entire history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3