PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be too flattered if I were you. It's all about the Green Beans sucking, and plenty of solid evidence has been presented. Seems to me your presence here (and significant number of posts) suggests you're more preoccupied with the Patriots than vice versa. Why don't you shed the delusions and become a Pats fan?

It would make sense to. Here's why. It seems I've been following a team who's ability to win has been well, a disability (Jets) Might as well follow a team that's about to take their job (Patriots).

On second thought, I'll stay a Jet.

It would make sense to. Here's why. It seems I've been following a team who's ability to win has been well, a disability (Jets) Might as well follow a team that's about to take their job (Patriots).

On second thought, I'll stay a Jet.

Your post makes no sense, and neither does your decision to remain a Green Beans fan. At least you're consistent (unlike your team).

Last edited:
Your post makes no sense, and neither does your decision to remain a Green Beans fan. At least you're consistent (unlike your team).

Sorry I got your thread moved. It was great while it lasted.

I doubt it was your fault. For some reason the site's owner decided it belongs here. I suspect it will live on for as long as the 'Beans suck which, if history is any indication, should be many years.

Maybe if Ian is in a good mood he can bring it back for a few days during the bye week. :confused2:

Last edited:
this thread may be banished to the minors but the Jets STILL suck...no matter where you try to bury them

I will never forget... that the Jets suck.

I doubt it had anything to do with you....Between the end Patriots season and the start of camp the mods have a high level of tolerance for off topic threads in the main board. Once camp comes around things gets cleaned up a bit and most off topic stuff gets moved quickly. Some gets moved slowly. Some not at all; it is bit random in fact. But still off topic threads get to hang around the main board a lot longer in the off season.

Don't worry the Jets still suck, regardless of the subsection.

You know your team sucks when the gem of the offseason acquisitions is being bashed by his former teammates.

Lady T, I wouldn't look forward to seeing your number retired in San Diego for a long, long, long time if ever...even a trip to Canton for enshrinement won't thaw out your relations. Moving east didn't wipe your slate clean, it only caused it to get sucked into oblivion along with the rest of decent players' careers :cool:

Re: OT (Jets) : this is what an idiot sounds like

LeighBodden.jpg

"This is my team," Sanchez said. "This is my offense. You need to own it. . . . When you walk in a room, people should know: That's the quarterback. That's our guy."

Mark Sanchez takes ownership of Jets as "my team" | ProFootballTalk.com

Oooooo, tough guy ... I wonder who told him to say that -- Jabba Wrecks or Joe The Kissing Bandit. Sounds like he's trying to convince himself of something that he has yet to prove by example.

Last edited:

Oooooo, tough guy ... I wonder who told him to say that -- Jabba Wrecks or Joe The Kissing Bandit.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Respect has to be earned, you don't get to proclaim it. This is your team numbskull, and when they lose that will be on you too. Same deal for spiderman. And don't be surprised if Rex doesn't blather about that, too.

Rex Ryan gushes about Antonio Cromartie | ProFootballTalk.com

he should give away hot-dogs, maybe then they'll respect him...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Respect has to be earned, you don't get to proclaim it. This is your team numbskull, and when they lose that will be on you too. Same deal for spiderman. And don't be surprised if Rex doesn't blather about that, too.

Rex Ryan gushes about Antonio Cromartie | ProFootballTalk.com

I've never seen a coach like this, at any level. I can only conclude that a big part of his bluster is calculated and orchestrated by Woody as the carnival-barker role aimed at calling attention to the team for PSL sales. They definitely found the right guy for that part of the job. Pretty soon Cromartie will be demanding $15.1 million too.

he should give away hot-dogs, maybe then they'll respect him...

Solid first post.

:welcome:

"This is my team," Sanchez said. "This is my offense. You need to own it. . . . When you walk in a room, people should know: That's the quarterback. That's our guy."

I can't wait for Sept 19th:D

What bull pucky!

"When you walk into a room"??? How about when you walk onto the field? And I'm sure that collection of egomaniacs has bought into Sanchize as Supreme Commander of the Jets because "he knows [they] know nobody worked harder than he did."

Cripes!!

Sanchez is a born leader.

What a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes