PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you guys are being civil with a Jets fan, go to one of their boards and see how long it takes to get banned for saying anything positive, neigh, anything neutral, about the pats. I'd set the over under at 2 hours.

And yes, Sanchez DOES suck. Rex IS fat.

I don't know why you guys are being civil with a Jets fan, go to one of their boards and see how long it takes to get banned for saying anything positive, neigh, anything neutral, about the pats. I'd set the over under at 2 hours.

My board has at least a dozen resident Pats fans that troll worse than anything I've seen here.

Contrary to popular belief there are some rational level headed Jets fans out there.

My board has at least a dozen resident Pats fans that troll worse than anything I've seen here.

Contrary to popular belief there are some rational level headed Jets fans out there.

agreed, there were public outcries to ban some pats fans and the mods refused. stop making things up.

Oh yeah, I heard about those two guys. Didn't one of them die recently?

I think the thread itself.....sux

First off,just the word SUck,doesn't belong on a mature messageboard,like patsfans.Not averse to swear words,but it's juvenile and inflammatory.

Do Jet's fans really enjoy wading thru the Pats suck,Brady's ghey and BB is a Nazi threads on jetsinsider?......If they're over 15,I don't think so.

gunnails,k-ro25 and lockdown24 come to visit and hopefully talk about the coming Tong war in the AFC East and they immediately get derailed by this bulls*ht.

Just for me.......I'm fed up with the flaming,
whether it comes from jet's fans or pat's fans.

Oh stop it..its the offseason and we are having fun..jets fans bash the pats ALL THE TIME. The jets suck..thats what we are here to talk about.

I think the thread itself.....sux

First off,just the word SUck,doesn't belong on a mature messageboard,like patsfans.Not averse to swear words,but it's juvenile and inflammatory.

Do Jet's fans really enjoy wading thru the Pats suck,Brady's ghey and BB is a Nazi threads on jetsinsider?......If they're over 15,I don't think so.

gunnails,k-ro25 and lockdown24 come to visit and hopefully talk about the coming Tong war in the AFC East and they immediately get derailed by this bulls*ht.

Just for me.......I'm fed up with the flaming,
whether it comes from jet's fans or pat's fans.

Oh stop it..its the offseason and we are having fun..jets fans bash the pats ALL THE TIME. The jets suck..thats what we are here to talk about.

Guys, there's no need to fight. This is a mostly light-hearted thread jabbing at a divisional opponent, and it's something that should be harmless fun. Besides, the important thing is that Peyton Manning threw a pick 6 in the Super Bowl with the game on the line.

poster14359312.jpg

Why care about how others behave or other groups moderate?

This is a classy website run by great mods and many great posters.

And yes, Sanchez DOES suck. Rex IS fat.

Agree on the second one.

Considering Sanchez did quite well during their playoffs, I am going to wait and pray that he reverts to his regular form this year too.

I find when I try to post on their boards, rather than engage in intelligent football talk, many of the posters rather just call any Pats' fan (no matter how civil and respectful they are) homers and just throw out insults towards the Patriots like "Belicheat" and other "original" putdowns. They don't ban anyone though.

I say we treat the Jets fans who are civil who come here at least with a little more respect.

Guys, there's no need to fight. This is a mostly light-hearted thread jabbing at a divisional opponent, and it's something that should be harmless fun. Besides, the important thing is that Peyton Manning threw a pick 6 in the Super Bowl with the game on the line.

:eat2::eat2::eat2::eat2::eat2::eat2::eat2::eat2:

Last edited:
Let's see...

1. Lost their best offensive lineman from last year in Alan Faneca and now D'Bust has to rely on help from a rookie, making the left side of their offensive line wide open to opposing blitzes.

2. Will be without their prized free agent acquisition for the first few games of the season, meaning that he will miss important division games vs. the Pats and @ the Dolphins. It's not far fetched for the Jesters to start the season with an 0-2 mark in the division.

3. Though I personally think that Shonn Greene will pick up where he left off a year ago, they still lost the most dangerous back in the division in Leon Washingon and managed to replace him with Joe McKnight who never impressed me at USC. On top of that, as mentioned, the Jets lost their best run blocker.

4. They still have Mark Sanchez at quarterback.

5. While Holmes and Cotchery are solid, Braylon Edwards is still looking for where his hands disappeared to after the 2007 season. He should be a waste of space again this season on the Jets' WR depth chart.

6. They have lost a good DE in Ellis while Kris Jenkins is another year older and another injury slower.

7. Who is the starting at SS next to Jim Leonhard? Rhodes was extremely overrated but he was better than nothing.

There are seven issues with this Jets team that I can think of off the top of my head. IMO, this team does have talent, but it has just as many issues (if not more) than the rest of the teams in this division. Well, maybe not the Bills. But you get my drift...

Its a little funny how uninformed about football some of you patriots fans are.

1. Although I am worried about losing Faneca he was far from our best o lineman. Statistics show he was actually our worst. He let up the most sacks by any guard in the entire league. I have no clue how Ducasse or Slauson will fit in, but saying Faneca was our best O-lineman is far from it.

2. It definitely sucks we will not have Holmes for our first four games and I am hoping that our other Acquisitions on the defense will step up their game.

3. Losing Leon hurts alot but we made our playoff run without him. As well chances are he wouldn't have been ready for the beginning of the season anyway. PLus the acquisition of John Conner should bolster our running game. Check the video below (Block on Eric Norwood)

YouTube - Derrick Locke td 2nd qtr vs south carolina

4. Mark picked up the slack in the playoffs and I believe with all of our weapons he shouldn't have a problem finding an open reciever. Plus with this defense being even better than last years #1 defense he really only has to be a game manager.

5. nothing to Argue here thats just your opinion. I have my own.... To each their own.

6. We still have Sean Ellis sorry =(. Yes Kris JEnkins is older but like Leon we went on our playoff push without him. So players that got burn like Sione Pouha and Mike Devito got alot of well needed experience. I think we can all say that they did enough to hold their own. Additionally Keep your eye open for Ropati Pitoitua at DE. He should see more playing time and is a beast at 6'8 310lbs.

7. Brodney Poole is starting at FS as well as guys like Eric Smith (started most of last season over Kerry Rhodes) and Dwight Lowery will most likely play FS on passing Downs.

Some other things to consider. Although a lot of you think Cromartie is a bum which I disagree on, but something you cannot argue is that he is a lot better then Lito Sheppard.

People are saying we lost Thomas Jones and thats a huge hit but the fact of the matter is Thomas Jones is washed up. He averaged 4.2 yards a carry last year but most of that is because our O-line was opening up 5 foot holes and eventually Jones would break a long one. In games where Jones didn't have a run for more than 25 yds he averaged less than 3 yards a game which is horrendous. Although I do not think L.T. will be the old L.T. I thnk he will definitely be an upgrade over Jones. The reason for this is that L.T. gives jones a reliable check down route. Something Sanchez did not have for most of last season.

I am not gonna go out and call you guys stupid because this is a Patriots forum but some of you need to do some research before you go out blurting stuff that really has no backing or makes any sense

I am not gonna go out and call you guys stupid because this is a Patriots forum but some of you need to do some research before you go out blurting stuff that really has no backing or makes any sense

are you finished?..can us poor Patriot fans go back to posting our opinions as we see them on a Patriots board?

I'll tell what stupid is...a fan of a team that boasts FORTY ONE STRAIGHT YEARS OF FUTILITY logging onto an opposing board and "blurting" out anything. Now crawl back to your J.I. gutter and try to come up with a better handle than that Revischrist abortion.

poster14359312.jpg

Yep..nice pic by the way..but yea, its all in good fun. (but they really do suck)

are you finished?..can us poor Patriot fans go back to posting our opinions as we see them on a Patriots board?

I'll tell what stupid is...a fan of a team that boasts FORTY ONE STRAIGHT YEARS OF FUTILITY logging onto an opposing board and "blurting" out anything. Now crawl back to your J.I. gutter and try to come up with a better handle than that Revischrist abortion.

I am trying to get a conversation going here isnt that the point of this forum? Don't be upset because you aren't the favorites to win the decision

Upset??? I'm laughing at yet ANOTHER green trogyldyte and his butchery of the English language.

Yeah, real upset the Pats won't win "the decision"...good point

You know, if there isn't a PRE- Football For Dummies book yet someone should write one specifically for the Jet "fan".

I am trying to get a conversation going here isnt that the point of this forum? Don't be upset because you aren't the favorites to win the decision

That's brilliant! Trying to drum up football talk on a Pats MB thread titled, "The Jets suck"...good luck with that professor. BTW, you can keep the title as "favorites to win the decision"(whatever that is) we'll just stick with trying to win yet another Lombardi Trophy.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Its a little funny how uninformed about football some of you patriots fans are.

1. Although I am worried about losing Faneca he was far from our best o lineman. Statistics show he was actually our worst. He let up the most sacks by any guard in the entire league. I have no clue how Ducasse or Slauson will fit in, but saying Faneca was our best O-lineman is far from it.

2. It definitely sucks we will not have Holmes for our first four games and I am hoping that our other Acquisitions on the defense will step up their game.

3. Losing Leon hurts alot but we made our playoff run without him. As well chances are he wouldn't have been ready for the beginning of the season anyway. PLus the acquisition of John Conner should bolster our running game. Check the video below (Block on Eric Norwood)

YouTube - Derrick Locke td 2nd qtr vs south carolina

4. Mark picked up the slack in the playoffs and I believe with all of our weapons he shouldn't have a problem finding an open reciever. Plus with this defense being even better than last years #1 defense he really only has to be a game manager.

5. nothing to Argue here thats just your opinion. I have my own.... To each their own.

6. We still have Sean Ellis sorry =(. Yes Kris JEnkins is older but like Leon we went on our playoff push without him. So players that got burn like Sione Pouha and Mike Devito got alot of well needed experience. I think we can all say that they did enough to hold their own. Additionally Keep your eye open for Ropati Pitoitua at DE. He should see more playing time and is a beast at 6'8 310lbs.

7. Brodney Poole is starting at FS as well as guys like Eric Smith (started most of last season over Kerry Rhodes) and Dwight Lowery will most likely play FS on passing Downs.

Some other things to consider. Although a lot of you think Cromartie is a bum which I disagree on, but something you cannot argue is that he is a lot better then Lito Sheppard.

People are saying we lost Thomas Jones and thats a huge hit but the fact of the matter is Thomas Jones is washed up. He averaged 4.2 yards a carry last year but most of that is because our O-line was opening up 5 foot holes and eventually Jones would break a long one. In games where Jones didn't have a run for more than 25 yds he averaged less than 3 yards a game which is horrendous. Although I do not think L.T. will be the old L.T. I thnk he will definitely be an upgrade over Jones. The reason for this is that L.T. gives jones a reliable check down route. Something Sanchez did not have for most of last season.

Uninformed? How about you talk to us about team chemistry?

1) Are you aware that what your FO has done is merely collect talents, not build a team? Also are you aware that most of those "talents" are discards from other teams- e.g., "unwanted."

2) I'd actually like to thank the Jets for completely taking the pressure off us to do anything worthwhile this coming season, and putting it all on themselves to go superbowl or bust. After all you have 20 expiring contracts to deal with next year, so its this year or never!

I hate when people comment on someones spelling, so I won't do it to you, but otherwise you're a moron.

Seriously who gives a F who's FAVORED to win anything?!?!?!? Think about that statement for a second.

See, in Jets Land you guys take enormous pride in things like, being FAVORED to win this or that, or some ESPN idiot saying you guys will be in the SB hunt, or signing NAMES and thinking that means you will automatically win games. You guys do this EVERY YEAR! When will you learn?!? You just end up looking stupid (well more stupid than you already are, which in itself is actually something to be proud of.)

Here on planet earth we like to actually win things before spouting off. You should try it our way for a while, you'll come off a lot less stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back