PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the correction.

I though that was an incredible stat for a non expansion team. Herm Edwards was doing the show and agreed, but it appears that I misunderstood what they were saying.

I was watching Mike and Mike the next day (I DVR it daily and occasionally turn it on in the background when I'm doing other things) and you heard correctly; Doug Gottlieb was just wrong in what he said.

I was watching Mike and Mike the next day (I DVR it daily and occasionally turn it on in the background when I'm doing other things) and you heard correctly; Doug Gottlieb was just wrong in what he said.

Well I guess I can cancel that hearing aid order. :D
th_jets_suck_smiley.gif

I saw a clip on NFLN of Jabba Wrecks addressing the Green Beans in the locker room Sunday after beating Buffalo. He was reading from a stat sheet, praising the defense for putting up great numbers. Then with his typical arsehole bravado, said, "It looks like we'll be playing Indy. Well baby, HERE WE COME!" I keep waiting in vain for that oaf to show some humility, but have realized he just isn't capable.

This, from that epic forum:

Co-sign. I like the fact that not much is expected of the Jets and we are not considered a front runner.

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh, man... funny, you sure weren't acting that way back in August or September!! They were already saying we shouldn't even play the season because the Jests were such a shoe (haha) in for the SB! In fact, if I'm not mistaken your HC still said as much to the effect not even a week ago!

:bricks:

Ecclesiastes 3:

1To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9A But there is no time when the Jets will not suck.

Remember all that bravado and chest thumping leading up to the patriots game at Gillette? Now read this thread started recently on JI.:rofl:

Who else Never recovered from the NE game? - Page 3 - Jets Insider.com Forums

th_jets_suck_smiley.gif

The best post in that thread...

The best team will win.

Rex said he has the BEST team.

So what is everyone worried about?

Just because Rex told ESPN the exact same thing hours before he got napalmed 45-3 at Foxboro, it doesn't mean ****.

This time Rex really, really means it.

They are dilusional up here.They think they are much better then the dolts.They are not.Both team have weaknesses.The goober owns Rex Ryan and his defensive scheme!

Actually I'm starting to love it when people post the JI stuff, because of how non-delusional some of them are... "Win one game then lose a close one in Foxboro, what's to complain about" LMAO

Any of you guys feel okay with a close loss to the Colts in the AFCCG?

Actually I'm starting to love it when people post the JI stuff, because of how non-delusional some of them are... "Win one game then lose a close one in Foxboro, what's to complain about" LMAO

Hell No, and it won't happen anyways. Do you know who the colts have even played this year? Nobody.

They played 2 playoff teams...

They didn't play the jets, ravens or steelers. IMO the Jets are going to kill the colts tomorrow, because they are the better team. Simple as that

Still the best thread on the board!!

Thought it should get a bump so all the the Jets fans could be contained to just one thread maybe.

Anyone see how bad Sanchez looked last night..18/31, 189 YDS, 1 INT. Mark Brunell might get the start next week which would worry me more then Sanchez :D:D Farve is not the only 40 y/o QB that strikes fear in any PatsFan!!

Thought it should get a bump so all the the Jets fans could be contained to just one thread maybe.

Anyone see how bad Sanchez looked last night..18/31, 189 YDS, 1 INT. Mark Brunell might get the start next week which would worry me more then Sanchez

nah ... we like to spread it around ... like Brady. I think you might be right about Brunell.

:rocker: :rocker:1969 1969 1969 1969 :rocker: :rocker:

Last edited:
If the Jets started Brunell..they would scare me a lot more than with sanchez throwing INT's left and right

After several dates Rex asked his soon to be wife if she had any fetishes. She replied, "Well I do have a foot fetish but I guess I’ll have to settle for four or five inches."

Yeah that rationale is hilarious. They are built to win THIS year yet they are now somehow ok with win one lose a close one. :singing:

After several dates Rex asked his soon to be wife if she had any fetishes. She replied, "Well I do have a foot fetish but I guess I’ll have to settle for four or five inches."

Another bad, bad Patsfans poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes