PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the new nickname for Mark Sanchez is (drum roll, please) ... Evita!

Evita Sanchez!

:singing::singing::singing::singing:

This thread needs to be alive today. Alive!
Its-Alive.jpg

I hope the Pats have stayed focused this week, not overthought this game. BB should have a great game plan, if they just adhere to it, don't try to outsmart the game plan, the Patriots will beat those inferiority-complex-having Guido filth-mouthed and footed jackanapes.

Last edited:
Thought I might place the sig picture that I made in here for "posterity". The pictures are all from the 2010 45-3 jets trouncing. After the game today I'll delete it from my sig but I figured it would be completely lost at that point. So, I thought what better place to immortalize it than in the jets suck thread! :D

169p2dl.png

Last edited:
Thought I might place the sig picture that I made in here for "posterity". The pictures are all from the 2010 45-3 jets trouncing.

Just FYI, some of those pictures are from the Week 2 game in Jersey. It's easy to get confused though since the teams wore the same colors for both games.

Not today they didn't

I knew this fuking thread would come back to haunt us and it did.....burn this thread in the archives once it hits the bottom of the page :mad:

Damn these bad karma threads :mad:

The Jet's DID NOT SUCK ... TODAY.

Congratulations to them ... Go Steelers.

Banned after one post. Moron. Is this a new record?

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned after one post. Moron. Is this a new record?

Ya, not sure why you'd still be talking smack after your team did a good enough job doing it on the field yesterday. Come in, stand tall and watch us eat our crow. The Jets played well. Congrats. Not sure why the hate after the Jets whooped us...
Oh ya, I forgot, duh.
You're a Jets fan!
My bad.
You still suck :p

The Patriots didn't win yesterday. But that does not change the fact that the Jets suck and always will.

The Patriots didn't win yesterday. But that does not change the fact that the Jets suck and always will.

The Green Beans can't win with grace or class. That's why they suck hugely.

Regardless of what happened yesterday, the Jests suck and will never sniff another Lombardi Trophy. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference