PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Curse named ' Pollard'

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I nearly hit my computer with a bowl i was holding at the time of reading of Welker's injury. Three days before the game i was telling my son how worried i was of playing against the Texans,,which my son replied why dad ? Game didnt mean anything win or lose we were in . Yes but i knew the Curse would be on the same pitch again.
I really didnt feel good about this game not with that player dressed up and with all respect to those who dont agree with me,,, i still think it was a DIRTY play he made on Brady last year.
Maybe he didnt hurt anyone yesterday,,,but i know he is saying to himself right now how much we hate him being on the same field. ANd he is right. I have never in my life hated a player like i do with Pollard because he is a Curse. I thought Hines Ward was bad but now Pollard tops him.
On the bright side i still think we can pull it off. Its only 60 minutes at a time. GO PATS.
Abdul

I nearly hit my computer with a bowl i was holding at the time of reading of Welker's injury. Three days before the game i was telling my son how worried i was of playing against the Texans,,which my son replied why dad ? Game didnt mean anything win or lose we were in . Yes but i knew the Curse would be on the same pitch again.
I really didnt feel good about this game not with that player dressed up and with all respect to those who dont agree with me,,, i still think it was a DIRTY play he made on Brady last year.
Maybe he didnt hurt anyone yesterday,,,but i know he is saying to himself right now how much we hate him being on the same field. ANd he is right. I have never in my life hated a player like i do with Pollard because he is a Curse. I thought Hines Ward was bad but now Pollard tops him.
On the bright side i still think we can pull it off. Its only 60 minutes at a time. GO PATS.
Abdul

Too bad the defense only plays for 45 minutes :mad:

Let's park those types of gloom and doom threads in a new part of the forum we shall call the equipment room, in honor of Leach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes