PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Crowd Should Be Extremely Loud & Wild Saturday Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so.
But Personally I am not going to hold my breath waiting for those around me to make noise. I was there for the WC game last year. EZ - 4th row.
SHocked by how NOT-noisy it was.

I think we that understand need to really, actively get those around us worked up and noisy. Too many that go to the games now view it as a spectator sport. When in reality it is an audience participation event.

Erdoboy

:bricks:
you are so right erdoboy... no one sits around our section... some (fans?) bi tch at us to sit, but it aint ever gonna happen... if you are behind us in our section, you will be standing all game, and making noise, or we are picking on you in between plays. plain and simple... if you want to sit and watch a game, stay home.

if you are behind us in our section, you will be standing all game, and making noise, or we are picking on you in between plays. plain and simple... if you want to sit and watch a game, stay home.

Awesome. I wish people like you lined the lower-levels. We need DECIBELS people!!! Not pink hats and polite smiles...

you are so right erdoboy... no one sits around our section... some (fans?) bi tch at us to sit, but it aint ever gonna happen... if you are behind us in our section, you will be standing all game, and making noise, or we are picking on you in between plays. plain and simple... if you want to sit and watch a game, stay home.
This is a playoff game and I can't remember the last one that people actually sat down except in commercials and haltime. Should be wild and if the Dolts come here next week it should be even more insane.

This is a playoff game and I can't remember the last one that people actually sat down except in commercials and haltime. Should be wild and if the Dolts come here next week it should be even more insane.

BTW, great jaguar coat :)

Have fun at the game. I'm so jealous!!!! I'm stuck in North Carolina watching it with half fans.

Pat, we want to hear you all the way from Italy. :rocker:

2 a.m., well, at least you have the rest of Sunday to recover. Hopefully, it will be a snoozer by the second half.

istockphoto_368869_snoozer_of_a_phone_call.jpg

i will do my part from North Italy; don't worry !
AVANTI PATRIOTI !

GO PATS!!! They need all fans! (ItalianPATS: "Il PATS ancora avere bisogno di una pazzo uomo d'Italia chi essere SIEMPRE ANDARE!!!! Forza!!!) & all other PATS fans in the world ..we'll hear ya!

SI: AVANTI ! FORZA PATRIOTI PER SEMPRE !

Let's bring it up a notch when the Lapcat's have the ball....especially on 3rd down!!

Save your voices when Tom and Randy are working their magic.

Last edited:
Robert Kraft needs to bring back rock and roll part 2 .that song always gets the crowd going .that song reminds me of 03 in foxboro against the phins in the snow

Yeah if things go our way the Gillette crowd might be as loud as other stadiums during a regular season game.

Goddamn our lethargic crowd annoys the piss out of me. I shouted until I got dizzy during the Philly game.

We don't get as excited for regular season anymore because of the heights this team has taken us over the last 7 years but come playoff time there's a special feeling in the air and we always rise to the occassion.

I agree, regular season games tend to be more laid back now that the Pats have had so much success. But playoff games ALWAYS rock! Even the "Red Seats" are packed the whole game (except maybe at halftime). With the weather being nice tonight, you won't see many people leave their seats to get warm. But just to put it into perspective a bit, I remember at the snow bowl in Foxboro stadium there were times we sat down (like right after the "fumble", only to stand again when the words "under review" were heard).

I expect I'll be standing pretty much the whole game, and yes I won't have a voice tomorrow.

every time i go to a game the people who are screaming are outnumbered two-to-one all around me. sucks. everyone needs to scream at the people not screaming.

i want to hear it in midtown manhattan. then, i'll do my part after the game and take a victory lap on second avenue wearing my hoodie and SB hat!

i want to hear it in midtown manhattan. then, i'll do my part after the game and take a victory lap on second avenue wearing my hoodie and SB hat!

If its for the Pats, shouldn't it be First Avenue?

Regardless, enjoy the run!

Please be loud tonight! It's perfect weather, theres no excuse. This is the playoffs, you're privliged to get tickets make your presense know. National TV please lets let the country know what true Pats fans are like.

Please be loud tonight! It's perfect weather, theres no excuse. This is the playoffs, you're privliged to get tickets make your presense know. National TV please lets let the country know what true Pats fans are like.

:yeahthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents