PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Colts have beat the Patriots 5 out of the last 6 meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be back here either way....if the pats win or lose.....will u MAN up as well...L fo' schizzle??? No horsesh*t now....will you come back and eat your crow pie if you lose bizzle?....(it is just notorious for fans of other teams to come on here all beligerent,obnoxious, and arrogant....and insulting (case in point)....and then if they lose won't come back to face the music...spineless..

If the Colts lose i'll be back with a crow thread that can get 100 more replies. It won't be the end of the world or the season.

However I haven't been proclaiming that the Colts are unbeatable or even that they would win the game this sunday......I've just been here shooting a lil back and forth between you Pat fans all in the name of some healthy heated football discussion

Last edited:
That about sums up the reality of it Biz-al.

Some folks u just cant reach....if any colts fans don't think 4 out of 6, piped in loud crowd noise, high temps in the dome (after colts had practiced all week under those conditions), quest playcalling (to be nice) at colts stadium etc....don't make a difference....they ain't being honest!

Some folks u just cant reach....if any colts fans don't think 4 out of 6, piped in loud crowd noise, high temps in the dome (after colts had practiced all week under those conditions), quest playcalling (to be nice) at colts stadium etc....don't make a difference....they ain't being honest!

I have never seen a bigger bunch of excuse makers lol really there are a ***Few*** posters here who have manned up and admit that life in the NFL is a game of inches, dropped passes, missed assignments etc...

but the vast majority of what I'm seeing here is juvenile whining "if, and, woulda, coulda, shoulda's" yet it's us Colts fans that are attacked for playing the "woe is me/injury excuse" card. It's quite hilarious and sad

I am on the verge of quoting every single excuse made in the last 2 days for the Colts ever winning and make a super thread....still refuse to admit the Colts ever outplayed the Pats its always some outside circumstance here.

No Excuses, No Explanations. Take that conspiracy theory BS elsewhere please it's already getting old. It's all over these recent Colt threads.

Last edited:
the colts game is always my favorite of the year. I look forward to them more than any other week. the build-up is awesome.

Since that first victory against the Patriots in 05, they've won 1 and been to 2. So they've gone on to 1 more SB than the Pats and also won 1 more as well. Was that some type of trick question?

Yea but the Pats have spent more days in first place.:D

Reminder: Your original argument was that PM has figured out the Pats D. You have allowed yourself to be sucked in to a circular argument on a Pats board. What did you expect?

Last edited:
the colts game is always my favorite of the year. I look forward to them more than any other week. the build-up is awesome.

Colts are still a very good team with solid veterans. It's always a nail biter.

If the Colts lose i'll be back with a crow thread that can get 100 more replies. It won't be the end of the world or the season.

However I haven't been proclaiming that the Colts are unbeatable or even that they would win the game this sunday......I've just been here shooting a lil back and forth between you Pat fans all in the name of some healthy heated football discussion

Alright then

Like BB says, stats are for losers. What matters is the W and the L, and they have 5 of 6 on us, simple as that.

However, those games have never disappointed. They are always something to look forward ti.

if the pats don't come ready to play, we could end up being the steelers and the colts could end up being us from last week. i hope we have our helmets screwed on right.

Do you really think the Pats would overlook this game? I think they will come out as emotional as the Steelers game and really put the pedal to the metal from opening kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe