Not open for further replies.
up you go little feller..............
^
l
l
l

iXg8qNu5xL6sv.gif

Last edited:
You apparently missed the "Border Wars" in the 90s where the perfidious Jets stole our HC on the eve of our SuperBowl appearance, followed by a since outlawed "poison pill" contract stealing star RB Curtis Martin.

In decades prior to this the Jets cost the Pats playoff opportunities by beating them in the last game. Earlier still, Joe Willie Namath used the Patriots to pad his abysmal passing stats.

Few current fans know that the Namath-led Jets upset the Pats and knocked them out of going to the First SuperBowl. Kansas City went instead, only to be brutalized by the Lombardi Packers. It was the swan song for an aging Patriot team that collapsed the following year, and took a decade to rebuild.

Had they won, the Sullivans thought they would be able to re-finace the team by selling stock on a much larger basis, like the Packers, allowing the Team to be finally financially competitive. That might have allowed them to build a better scouting organization and draft better, potentially changing the Patriots history in the 70s.

Joe commented after the game that he was falling over drunk in that game, rubbing in the loss by the Patriots.

Last edited:
Jets fans OTOH are the scum of the earth with a few exceptions.

I've posted this before, so let's finally put that rumor to rest: both those guys are dead. One passed from a heart attack early in 1968. The other was killed by a bus in Times Square in 1992.

I've posted this before, so let's finally put that rumor to rest: both those guys are dead. One passed from a heart attack early in 1968. The other was killed by a bus in Times Square in 1992.

So, the only good Jets fan is...

All this Raven talk keeps sinking this thread. Gotta keep it going.

Our team is still playing!:woohoo:

"With their first round pick of the 2013 NFL Draft the New York Jets select... Manti Te'o."

God I miss the hilarity of the Jest already.

Already can't wait for training camp and their offseason moves.

God I miss the hilarity of the Jest already.

Already can't wait for training camp and their offseason moves.

They're already buttfumbling the GM search. Nobody wants the job!

They're already buttfumbling the GM search. Nobody wants the job!

So if no one wants the job, can the NFL some how disqualify them from the 2013 season?

Might be for the best...

LOL

So if no one wants the job, can the NFL some how disqualify them from the 2013 season?

No. NFL Films stipulates in its contract with the league that New Jersey must be available to provide footage for its annual "Football Follies" segment.

No. NFL Films stipulates in its contract with the league that New Jersey must be available to provide footage for its annual "Football Follies" segment.

well they have that set for the next decade with the buttfumble

just reply that over and over, and everyone will be entertained!

"buttfumble buttfumble!" you scummy little Rat trolls reading this thread...forever it is YOU that will always be known for a face full of azz...you all claim you live and breathe Rat football and feel everything your hero Sancrud does. so by extension, every one of YOU Jet cruds ate the azz that day and will for every day you walk the earth in buttfumble shame...idiots..

Last edited:
Not sure if serious or just plain Jets....erh I mean stupid...same thing.

Is the Patriots offense a "gimmick" offense - Jets Insider.com Forums

That and other recent threads just show me how little Jets fans know about football. They think everything the Pats do is illegal because apparently they don't know the rules of football. They clearly don't know the rules for what is offensive pass interference when it come to setting a pick.

BTW, what will Jets fans do if the Pats win the Super Bowl this year? Their go to line "the Pats haven't won the Super Bowl since Spygate" was their last go to line to diminish the Pats' accomplishments.

Also, LOL at the poster who thinks Bradshaw is better than Brady. Why? Because he has four Super Bowl wins? I wouldn't put Bradshaw ahead of many QB with less or no Super Bowl wins including Peyton Manning, Elway, Marino, and Favre.

Lastly, I love Jets fans logic on Belichick and Brady. If they want to tear down Belichick, he is a product of Brady and has a losing record without him. If they want to tear down Brady, it is because if great coaching by Belichick and the player Belichick put around them otherwise he would be a mediocre QB. According to Jets fans, both Belichick and Brady suck really bad, but are so incredibly great that they hide each other's suckitude.

Last edited:
]b]"buttfumble buttfumble!"[/b] you scummy little Rat trolls reading this thread...forever it is YOU that will always be known for a face full of azz...you all claim you live and breathe Rat football and feel everything your hero Sancrud does. so by extension, every one of YOU Jet cruds ate the azz that day and will for every day you walk the earth in buttfumble shame...idiots..

New from The Cheesecake Factory, the incredible Sancheese "Butt Fumble" cake!

Attachments

• Bleeding.jpg
    Bleeding.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 195
That and other recent threads just show me how little Jets fans know about footbal.

Yet when it comes to their own team they proudly boast that Wrecks has created an offense and defense that has consistently been among the top 32 in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST