PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the BOTTOM LINE to the Jets attempt to hire a GM and fill a coaching staff. No GM or assistant coach who has another option is going to go to NJ. Its as simple as that.

It might not mean that the GM or assistants that they eventually hire won't be good at their jobs. but it DOES mean that they had no where else to go. I mean what qualified assistant want to go to a team where the coach is on a one year leash, a horrible cap situation, and a bad roster, that isn't going to get better fast.....if you had another option.

I mean....WTF, they are losing out to Jacksonville for Christ's sake for employees. How bad is THAT. But I have to admit that in Jacksonville at least they have some hope for the future. Unfortunately for the Jets (and this rivalry) the future is more than a few years away.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm kinda new to your wonderful site. But I got a question. This Jets thing...

Has this been going on as a long standing division rivalry, or is this mostly because of Rex Ryan?

I don't care about this thing y'all call football up here, so I really don't know. But, the Jets have been a joke since the latest "re-alignment" right? 2002, when we went to 4 divisions.....

Or do I have that wrong?

Read this and get back to us: Jets

Last edited:
NY Jets targeting David Lee as Rex Ryan

Lee, who reintroduced the Wildcat to the NFL during his three seasons (2008-2010) with the Dolphins, would be asked to get Mark Sanchez back on track.

Ryan and owner Woody Johnson didn’t commit to Sanchez during a season-ending press conference on Tuesday. Ryan, however, maintained that Sanchez’s $8.25 guaranteed base salary for 2013 won’t play a role in whether he’s the starter.

So what are the Jets hoping for...Fitzpatrick #2?

NY Jets targeting David Lee as Rex Ryan

Lee, who reintroduced the Wildcat to the NFL during his three seasons (2008-2010) with the Dolphins, would be asked to get Mark Sanchez back on track.

Ryan and owner Woody Johnson didn’t commit to Sanchez during a season-ending press conference on Tuesday. Ryan, however, maintained that Sanchez’s $8.25 guaranteed base salary for 2013 won’t play a role in whether he’s the starter.

So what are the Jets hoping for...Fitzpatrick #2?

Don't laugh. Lee would be a huge get for the Jets. He is the guy responsible for turning Fitzpatrick and Chad Henne into the superstars they are today.

BTW, I just got a call from Woody Johnson's assistant telling me they want me to interview me for their GM job. She told me they are expanding their search to people on message boards that they feel know something about personnel evaluations. That tells you how bad their ability to pick good talent is considering of all the message board posters the chose me.

Apparent Rah! Ray! Was unavailable.

Don't laugh. Lee would be a huge get for the Jets. He is the guy responsible for turning Fitzpatrick and Chad Henne into the superstars they are today.

Rex is hoping that he'll change Sanchez into a Wildcat QB and Tebow into a pocket passer.

Read this and get back to us: Jets

Great recap

Look at Wikipedia's weenie remarks...

"This article may contain an excessive amount of intricate detail that may only interest a specific audience. Please help relocate any relevant information, and remove excessive detail that may be against Wikipedia inclusion policy. "

Obviously jets fans (there are some who can read, really there are) complained

Last edited:
Great recap

Look at Wikipedia's weenie remarks...

"This article may contain an excessive amount of intricate detail that may only interest a specific audience. Please help relocate any relevant information, and remove excessive detail that may be against Wikipedia inclusion policy. "

Obviously jets fans (there are some who can read, really there are) complained

I wonder if the complaints were due to the abundance of reality in the Wiki or an absence of topless photos.

No matter what happens tomorrow, the Jets will be at home wondering what it takes to be a contender. Not a "Be a joke for 30+ years, luck into 2 AFCCG's, and go back to being a f***ing circus", but an ACTUAL contender.

Go ****** Yourselves, NY Jets. And your stupid fans.

No matter what happens tomorrow, the Jets will be at home wondering what it takes to be a contender. Not a "Be a joke for 30+ years, luck into 2 AFCCG's, and go back to being a f***ing circus", but an ACTUAL contender.

Go ****** Yourselves, NY Jets. And your stupid fans.

especially the bold, ******* animals.

I find this funny........

For all the people screaming about how bad a QB Tebow is, he's won a playoff game more recently than both Mark Sanchez and Peyton Manning, the two QBs he got passed over for. :singing:

For all the people screaming about how bad a QB Tebow is, he's won a playoff game more recently than both Mark Sanchez and Peyton Manning, the two QBs he got passed over for. :singing:

Now you've gone and given Rats fans another twig to grasp at frantically as a life preserver.

They'll post this alongside their "Two Time AFCCG Losing Team" threads.

The Broncos should retire his number.

Hey, I'm kinda new to your wonderful site. But I got a question. This Jets thing...

Has this been going on as a long standing division rivalry, or is this mostly because of Rex Ryan?

I don't care about this thing y'all call football up here, so I really don't know. But, the Jets have been a joke since the latest "re-alignment" right? 2002, when we went to 4 divisions.....

Or do I have that wrong?

It also has to do with the nature of Jets fans.

The Texan fans who have visited are good folks the Jets fans OTOH are the scum of the earth with a few exceptions.

It's part of a whole Boston/NYC thing, Pats/Jets, Sox/Yankees, Celts/Knicks, Bruins/Rangers, really started in 1917.

NY is the media capital, and so on.

While I think Jets will hire some1 quickly for GM job, they have been getting rebuffed a lot and gone back to some asking them to reconsider

https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/statuses/290508624395124736

rofl.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes