PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinny Rexy looks like a bag of mashed potatoes with rocks in it.

Skinny Rexy looks like a bag of mashed potatoes with rocks in it.

now listen....I KNOW sick....THAT is one sick metaphor...congrats

I guess someone had to pick up and carry Rex's water. This post is a gem in that thread:

:singing:

Sparano revels in mediocrity as seen below, he's a perfect fit for the jets.
http://gifsoup.com/
Super-fist-pumps like this should be reserved for the AFCCG or SB not field goals:bricks:

In honor of the JEST's continued sucking, I present . . .

Jets
(sung to Ellie Goulding's "Lights")

We had a Rex then sucking toes all on his own
We had a QB but the pass has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the Pats are too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now, the strength I need to push me

You show the Jets are making turnovers,
Not scoring enough points,
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
Not crying when they tank

'Cause they're losing, losing, losing again
Losing, losing, getting spanked
You show the Jets that drafted Vernon Gholston
Just End The Season
Now

Losses, I play within my head
Touch my own skin and hope that I'm still breathing
And I think back to when Joe Namath led the Jets to
A Super Bowl . . . the only time I can smile

You show the Jets are making turnovers,
Not scoring enough points,

Just End The Season
Now

Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets
Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets
(Suck, Suck)
Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets
Jets, Jets

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone

Just End The Season
Now

(Suck, Suck)
Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets
Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets
(Suck, Suck)
Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets
Jets, Jets

yeah...he's this big tough guy gangster type with that moronic fist pump crap....perfect Jersey goon

"NY Jets Fans are a disease, a cancer of this planet. NY Jets Fans are a plague and the New England Patriots are the cure."

Last edited:
"NY Jets Fans are a disease, a cancer of this planet. NY Jets Fans are a plague and the New England Patriots are the cure."

Thank you, Agent Smith...

m_agent_smith.jpg

OK all you night owls that lurk here on the overnight Jets Suck thread...at 3 am eastern time on the NFL Channel is the replay of...that's right...

REVENGE OF THE TURDS

starring the NY Jets as "the Turds" of course....don't miss Sanbeans' inspirational 20 yards passing in this slugfest...

Sparano revels in mediocrity as seen below, he's a perfect fit for the jets.
http://gifsoup.com/
Super-fist-pumps like this should be reserved for the AFCCG or SB not field goals:bricks:

I suspect this season he'll be doing the same for landmark events like first downs and reaching midfield.

I guess someone had to pick up and carry Rex's water. This post is a gem in that thread:

:singing:
Sparano seems to have caught a case of Wrex Ryanitis.( Most likely caused ingestion of toe jam from excesive toe sucking) A disease whos symptoms include a combination of myopia and delusion. Therefore tony is unable to see and comprehend the rats lost by double digits.

Last edited:
OT: Predict the Jets record.

Needed a laugh while eating lunch and stopped by Jets insider. Pretty funny thread there with same title as this one, full of Jet delusions of grandeur. Man, gonna' be a lot of disappointed people in Jeh'sey this season :)

I remember seeing the Jets schedule a couple of months ago and thinking it looked really tough but that was before I realized just how God awful and uncompetitive they're going to be this season. Take a team as awful as the Jets are, throw in a bunch of locker room dysfunction and then on top of it give them this schedule...

Buffalo - Loss
@Pittsburgh - Despairing loss.
@Miami - L
San Francisco - Despairing loss.
Houston - Loss
Indianapolis - Loss
@ New England - Despairing loss.
Miami - W
@Seattle - Loss
@St. Louis - W
New England - Despairing loss.
Arizona - W
@Jacksonville W
@Tennessee - L
San Diego - L
@Buffalo - L

I see 4-12 lol. On top of seeing 4-12 I see a much greater chance for them to lose one or two of the games I have the Jets winning in than vice versa (I.E. Arizona). Their chances of upset wins against the vast majority of teams I have them here losing against seem to me to be very minimal.

If Indy plays them well and Miami can pull off a sweep they seem guaranteed to go 0-9 until even having a chance at a win (which isn't completely outside the realm of possibility)

4-12. As much as their fans would consider this trolling I think this is honestly pretty realistic.

Hey, Rex, Y U NO MAKE GUARANTEE?

...Meanwhile, in New England.

With our favorable chances of returning to the Superbowl, combined with being able to watch the Jets circus completely go down in flames, this is going to be one fun football season.

Re: OT: Predict the Jets record.

no.

<10 char>

Needed a laugh while eating lunch and stopped by Jets insider. Pretty funny thread there with same title as this one, full of Jet delusions of grandeur. Man, gonna' be a lot of disappointed people in Jeh'sey this season :)

I remember seeing the Jets schedule a couple of months ago and thinking it looked really tough but that was before I realized just how God awful and uncompetitive they're going to be this season. Take a team as awful as the Jets are, throw in a bunch of locker room dysfunction and then on top of it give them this schedule...

Buffalo - Loss
@Pittsburgh - Despairing loss.
@Miami - L
San Francisco - Despairing loss.
Houston - Loss
Indianapolis - Loss
@ New England - Despairing loss.
Miami - W
@Seattle - Loss
@St. Louis - W
New England - Despairing loss.
Arizona - W
@Jacksonville W
@Tennessee - L
San Diego - L
@Buffalo - L

I see 4-12 lol. On top of seeing 4-12 I see a much greater chance for them to lose one or two of the games I have the Jets winning in than vice versa (I.E. Arizona). Their chances of upset wins against the vast majority of teams I have them here losing against seem to me to be very minimal.

If Indy plays them well and Miami can pull off a sweep they seem guaranteed to go 0-9 until even having a chance at a win (which isn't completely outside the realm of possibility)

4-12. As much as their fans would consider this trolling I think this is honestly pretty realistic.

Hey, Rex, Y U NO MAKE GUARANTEE?

...Meanwhile, in New England.

With our favorable chances of returning to the Superbowl, combined with being able to watch the Jets circus completely go down in flames, this is going to be one fun football season.

Well that's pretty bleak. Of the losses that you have marked, I have them beating Indy, Seattle, and Tennessee, and a few others (Buffalo at home, San Diego) are probably a coin flip. If I had to guess a record for them right now, I'd say 7-9 or 8-8.

I think 4-12 is a little harsh. I hate the Jets as much as anyone but they aren't that bad.

Buffalo - 50/50 - first game of the year is so often a toss up. I'll say loss because I dislike them so.
@Pittsburgh - Loss
@Miami - Win
San Francisco - Loss
Houston - Loss
Indianapolis - Win
@ New England - Loss
Miami - Win
@Seattle - Loss
@St. Louis - Win
New England - Loss
Arizona - Win
@Jacksonville Win
@Tennessee - Loss
San Diego - Loss
@Buffalo - Loss

That's 6-10 and possibly 7-9. I think they are more likely a middle of the pack team than one of the worst teams in football. I hope you are right though, I'd love to see them go 4-12.

Buffalo - Loss
@Pittsburgh - Loss
@Miami - Win
San Francisco - Loss
Houston - Loss
Indianapolis - Win (Tebow era begins here)
@ New England - Loss
Miami - Loss
@Seattle - Win
@St. Louis - Win
New England - Loss
Arizona - Win
@Jacksonville- Loss
@Tennessee - Win
San Diego - Loss
@Buffalo - Loss

I see a 6-10 season in my crystal ball. Injuries, of course can make things worse for them.

3 wishes for the Jets season:
  1. win enough games to be just out of the playoffs but not in the top ten of the draft where they can grab a franchise QB
  2. lose both games to us
  3. split with Buffalo and Miami

This will keep everyone in their current jobs and the fans thinking they are only a player or two away from winning the division. This should continue for, oh, fifty years or so.

The Top Secret" Wildcat Package SHHHHHH :nono: No Talking

Oh God not that anything but that :scared:

New York - New Jersey Sports, Video, Photos, Recaps - Homepage - NY Daily News

NY Jets practice wildcat packages, but Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow reveal nothing about Tony Sparano’s offense
The secrecy surrounding practice was a departure from Rex Ryan’s typically media-friendly approach to matters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday