PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creepy name...

Jesus will punish him one day. For now...we wait

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

lulz

Don't want to hijack the fact that the jets suck but there was one poster whos screen name was i've killed before. He/she hasn't been around lately, maybe changed their name to abortion clinic

Dustin Keller also thinks people should draft him in FF because he will be a sleeper pick...how will he score points with 2 QB's who both can't pass? Not to mention Keller can't catch!

With Gronk and AH at the SB he will have a shot as a replacement imo.

Last edited:
Typical Jets player, pumping himself up and shooting for individual attention.

Keller is a poor man's poor man's Aaron Hernandez.

Keller is not that good..not even close to hernandez or gronk

Dustin KellerPB

and Graham ( a sop for our token Saints fan here)

Foolish comment from a rookie with 177 posts...pherein is not a token Saints poster,he's a valued visitor here and a personal favorite of mine.......There....chastisement over,now pick up your schoolbooks and go home:nono:

Last edited:
that post reminds me of an old favorite I wrote for Frankie Blue Eyes a long time ago...

5566.gif
5566.gif
5566.gif
5566.gif
5566.gif

Stranglers In The Night...

that post reminds me of an old favorite I wrote for Frankie Blue Eyes a long time ago...

5566.gif
5566.gif
5566.gif
5566.gif
5566.gif

Stranglers In The Night...

We both use avatars of young celebrity criminals....hmmmmm....I wonder what that says about us?:confused2:

Apparently Sparano's eyesight is getting worse because he can't see things that are obvious to anyone who watched the game Friday night:

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- Tony Sparano is a fiery, no-nonsense kind of guy, but he wasn't breathing fire about the Jets' shaky offensive performance in the preseason opener. Just the opposite, actually.

The offensive coordinator defended the running game and insisted there weren't as many pass-protection issues as the stat sheet suggested. Asked about the breakdowns, Sparano interjected, "Not breakdowns. There was one protection breakdown."

He was referring to a strip sack of Greg McElroy in the fourth quarter, one of five sacks allowed by the Jets.

The starting offensive line didn't generate much in the running game (Shonn Greene was five for 11 yards), but Sparano seemed pleased. He got a little defensive.

"I realize that it was said out there that we didn't push anybody, but I would urge you to pick a phone up and call the people down there and ask them that question," he said, referring to the Bengals. "There were a lot of people pushed."

Sparano: We pushed around Bengals - Jets Blog - ESPN New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday