PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Coples is being double & triple teams according to the geniuses over at JI!

No wonder he hardly shows up in the box score, teams are actively game planning against him! :p

Why do you have to double team someone that is lazy?

Apparently Coples is being double & triple teamed according to the geniuses over at JI!

They must mean at practices.

I just tried to go on jets insider and I got a virus warning

That is hilarious! Sanchez 666. He is truly the spawn of the prince darkness. At the very least he sucks royally. lol. Why he still has a starting job in the NFL despite sucking so badly - must have made a deal with the devil!

Li'l Marky (left) vs. Timmy (right): who will rule the swamp?

Attachments

• Sanchez vs. Tebow.jpg
    Sanchez vs. Tebow.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 195
Apparently Coples is being double & triple teamed according to the geniuses over at JI!

No wonder he hardly shows up in the box score, teams are actively game planning against him! :p

You know what? On the same plays, Wilkerson and Ellis were also double or triple teamed. On top of that, they sent 5-7 receivers deep. And yet, the Jets were the only ones who were flagged for too many men on the field.

You know what? On the same plays, Wilkerson and Ellis were also double or triple teamed. On top of that, they sent 5-7 receivers deep. And yet, the Jets were the only ones who were flagged for too many men on the field.
They must have let Cromartie handle figuring out how many players the Jets had out there. :D

In case anyone doesn't know...I think Sancrapez saucks...I thought that BEFORE the Rats drafted him...it's archived...I told the green nitwits the same thing his first season...he was a horrible QB on a Super Bowl defensive level team, with an offensive line of all pros and Tomlinson...I told the world he could not throw the 20 yard plus pass to the left with any accuracy,totally ignored, NOW proven fact...I have consistently, year in and year out, stated the exact same observations...only to be scoffed at and scorned by idiocy such as "he's ELITE!!!!", "his ceiling is UNLIMITED!!!!", "he will win multiple Super Bowls!!!', "makes all the throws!!!!","a true leader!!!!"....he is NONE of these things, never has been and never will be.

To all the mouth breathing green turd bags that still cling to their Santurd life rings as they circle the bowl I leave you with this acronym from the bottom of my heart....

FOAD

I saw on NFL Live tonight that:

10 RBs have more rushing yards than the Jets do as a team (415 yards)
57 RBs have more rushing TDs than the Jets do as a team (0 TDs)
13 receivers have more receiving TDs than the Jets do as a team (6 TDs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes