PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to join JI just so I can post some of my stat-based breakdown, and data-based breakdown, posts over there.

you do what you feel is best, as always...BUT...you WILL be met with crosseyed belligerence no matter what you have to say...unless you go undercover...say as "Jade Demi-god" or Green Einstein(nice oxymoron).

Because it would be fun knowing that I crushed the illusions of at least a few Jets fans. :D

I probably won't do it, but the thought crosses my mind on a night like this.

They are so delusional....they don't use stats..they are too good for that!

sky235118--430x180.jpg

Uh....I BEG TO DIFFER for $500 ,Alex.....

They are so delusional....they don't use stats..they are too good for that!
They don't use stats .... they use excuses. Schotty .... Sparano .... no offensive line .... no running game .... no tight ends .... no wide receivers.

Sanchez is JI's Alamo.

sky235118--430x180.jpg

Uh....I BEG TO DIFFER for $500 ,Alex.....

That Jets offense scored 3 clean points. The sky's not falling, because it already fell.

sparano was a great hire :bricks:

They don't use stats .... they use excuses. Schotty .... Sparano .... no offensive line .... no running game .... no tight ends .... no wide receivers.

Sanchez is JI's Alamo.

JI is what this place would be if you took the worst 5 homers on this board from the past 3 years, made them a majority, and then gave them partial lobotomies while forcing them to eat lead paint chips for breakfast every day.

And I may be understating just how bad that place is...

BTW, real scummy, dirty rotten rat bastid move by Slauson trying to cripple Cushing and putting him out of the game...shows what a real POS Fatman Toe-eater really is coaching his players to play like that....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bv-bYkSE17k#t=3s

Slauson chops Cushing for no reason...well away from the actual play...pure rotten green scum

Last edited:
After reading JI you'd think it was Sanchez and Co that kept the game close not the kick returner for scoring a TD, which has been all but forgotten.

Let's not get it twisted they scored 10 smackaroos and had 7 more gift wrapped to them. Long live Sanchez and Sparano:singing:

I hope he gets fined for that

THAT my friend, is a SUSPENSION.

There is no possible way that you can accidentally come from that direction on a player as a block and then go low right at the knees. That was intentional.

Liklihood of Justice being done (when involves a Jester): 0.0001% :bricks:

Last edited:
despite trailing from the first few minutes of the game, the Jets played the Texans to a draw!! That means everyone feels a lot better than they did last week and now it's OG OG OG JTSE!!!!....they're going to win the Super Bowl again...wow...

I have nothing negative to say...I will wear a JETS shirt in the gym tomorrow.

well, I can see you wearing whatever you want in public but you have to be pretty dense not to understand that people see your green Rat jersey and instantly think "Trog" and make faces behind your back like they're getting sick from the smell of open sewerage.

I saw a 5 year old in the commissary [supermarket] on Sunday wearing a JESTERS Shirt and all I could think of was ..............

CHILD ABUSE. :D

This thread is now officially obsolete and should be locked.

The Yets would need to get a whole lot better to reach SUCK status. They are woefully below serious suckage.

:rocker:

just saw that sanchez through 5 games is only 2 or 3 % points better then jamarcuss russell.

Because it would be fun knowing that I crushed the illusions of at least a few Jets fans. :D

I probably won't do it, but the thought crosses my mind on a night like this.

If there is one thing you can compliment jet fans on, its there speed with which they ban and delete non jet fan posts, from jet fan forums.

If there is one thing you can compliment jet fans on, its there speed with which they ban and delete non jet fan posts, from jet fan forums.

Yeah you gotta go deep under cover. In D.I.'s case, he might have to post his stats as a good sign for how much worse things could be if they didn't have Sanchez. :confused:

I think I've found a new business that could make me millions....perhaps billions!!!

#1. McKnight - our only legit HR hitter. Why he does not play more snaps on offense is mind bottling.

Bottled Minds....unbelievable I never thought of this before...I....could....control...the....WORLD!!!!!

Well folks, the Green Beans gave it the ol' college try last night and performed better than expected. Reports from the Beanlands (a/k/a Meadowlands) were that they felt their beanhood was challenged by 49ers who said they quit during last week's 34-0 drubbing. So, Li'l Marky, Timmy, and the rest came out and played like true gamers. The problem for them is, they lost. Another step toward the 44th consecutive year of epic suckage. :singing::singing:

Apparently Coples is being double & triple teamed according to the geniuses over at JI!

No wonder he hardly shows up in the box score, teams are actively game planning against him! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand