PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez, going 14 of 31, puts in another sub 50% performance. He threw 2 INTs and could have thrown about 3 more if the D-linemen had closed their hands just a smidge faster. How the hell is this guy still getting starts?

Last edited:
And the jests still suck

Tebow time is coming! Yesirree bob! LOL.

7 points on a special teams return

7 points off an interception that resulted in excellent field position

3 points from legit offense

Arguably the best offensive play of the night came when Joseph slipped at the snap and the receiver was wide open

And they are still lining up to make excuses for the QB. :bricks:

steve young is really killing his own network ..hilarious " Wait for a few more minutes texan fans..we will get to your 5-0 team...we need to talk about tebow for a few mins"

here's a late night smorgasbord of Sweet Schadenfreude for all my fellow J haterz....starring the greatest example of Charlie Brownism in internet history...the irrepressible Rayge Rayge 19...

we need some inspirational ,nutty Rah Rah!!! pom pom speeches right now...let me find one...

Old Today, 09:54 AM #320
Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

{{Quote:
Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
Yes, stuck.

Only the uber homers on this board such as yourself and sg3 already view Sanchez as a Top 10 QB. The reality is, he's not close to that at this point in time.

There was no need for this. The only way this makes sense is if we end up bringing in a guy like Mario Williams. If no Peyton, then the Jets should've rode out this season with Sanchez on his current deal and if he showed significant improvement, THEN sign him to an extension next offseason.}}

If he takes us to the AFCCG twice in the next three years, while you're crying about his contract, then I LOVE being "STUCK"

He got the same money as Kevin Kolb and Ryan Fitspatrick, and that money isn't even guaranteed

There WAS A need for the move, on several levels, you are just too naive, or too caught up in your mindless and baseless agenda to see it.

- Frees up a huge amount of cap space
- Converts money into guaranteed money that already existed on his existing deal
- New money isn't guaranteed, Jets have an out after the next 2 years if need be
- Despite the media SPUN off-season, it sends a huge statement to Sanchez himself, and the so-called "unnamed sources," or any other doubter that they are committed to Sanchez and the body of work the last 3 years provides PLENTY of just reasoning. This is big because the locker room doesn't have to wonder about the QB of the team, they don't have to wonder if he's a lame duck or not, they can either strap it on and get on board, or be gone.

It was a HUGE move, the right move, a savvy move, a fiscally positive move, a GREAT move!!!!

"It was a HUGE move, the right move, a savvy move, a fiscally positive move, a GREAT move!!!!"

GO KNUTE KNUTE !!!!! ELITE WITH THE CEILINGS AND TWILIGHTS LAST GLEAMING!!!

Last edited:
When the Jets win, life as we know it dies, plants decay and the air gets thinner, when they lose life flourishes, expands and grows wildly everywhere.

Balance is once again restored, thank you Texans:rocker:

why is he called Rayge Rayge 19????....here...YOU make the judgement....

RayRay1 - Nov 14, 2011 6:01
am Total: 5482)

ShowPosts> 937

You're such a schmuck

Seriously, kill yourself, you can't even enjoy the damn win, you have a
pathetic and shameless ******ed spin for everything.

Looks like Jets took out McCourty for a while

GOOD!!!!!

Now go **** yourself

This was the infamous "Pats didn't win..Jets outhought themselves" game last season in the Meadowlands...To Spazz Or Not To Spazz...THAT Is The Question...

7 points on a special teams return

7 points off an interception that resulted in excellent field position

3 points from legit offense

Arguably the best offensive play of the night came when Joseph slipped at the snap and the receiver was wide open

And they are still lining up to make excuses for the QB. :bricks:

Jets fans ardent support for their less than medicore QB reminds me of the staunch Maroney Loyalists. LOL. Ok Sanchez sucks more and was drafted earlier, but still. ;-) I love the excuse mongering for Sanche though. He's under 50% completion on the season and they want to blame it on anything but the QB, some are even arguing that he had a solid game and that the two INTs were not his fault. LOL. Those Jets fans are delusional. At least the Bills fans have come to grips with what doesn't work -- namely their defense. Jets fans are still holding out hope for Sanchez to realize his 'potential'.

Read fantastic jet fan rationalizations below in support of Sanchez! LOL.
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=2606073#post2606073

Last edited:
despite trailing from the first few minutes of the game, the Jets played the Texans to a draw!! That means everyone feels a lot better than they did last week and now it's OG OG OG JTSE!!!!....they're going to win the Super Bowl again...wow...

southparkcpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
We just played the best team in the league to a virtual draw without Revis, and without Holmes, Hill or Keller -- Sanchez's top 3 targets. If not for the tip/int at the end of the half, this game is a tossup. Yes, our coaches continue to suck ass, but the schedule lightens up a bit now, and if Rex hasn't lost the team, we could put together a run.

Not a moral victory -- f-ck those -- but just a reality check.
I agree. We were not Embarassed, played hard and showed character.

I have nothing negative to say...I will wear a JETS shirt in the gym tomorrow.

well, I can see you wearing whatever you want in public but you have to be pretty dense not to understand that people see your green Rat jersey and instantly think "Trog" and make faces behind your back like they're getting sick from the smell of open sewerage.

despite trailing from the first few minutes of the game, the Jets played the Texans to a draw!! That means everyone feels a lot better than they did last week and now it's OG OG OG JTSE!!!!....they're going to win the Super Bowl again...wow...

southparkcpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
We just played the best team in the league to a virtual draw without Revis, and without Holmes, Hill or Keller -- Sanchez's top 3 targets. If not for the tip/int at the end of the half, this game is a tossup. Yes, our coaches continue to suck ass, but the schedule lightens up a bit now, and if Rex hasn't lost the team, we could put together a run.

Not a moral victory -- f-ck those -- but just a reality check.
I agree. We were not Embarassed, played hard and showed character.

I have nothing negative to say...I will wear a JETS shirt in the gym tomorrow.

well, I can see you wearing whatever you want in public but you have to be pretty dense not to understand that people see your green Rat jersey and instantly think "Trog" and make faces behind your back like they're getting sick from the smell of open sewerage.

the open sewerage of odor and the noise coming out of their mouths.

Every JEST fan will talk about how they almost won and how they are going to go onto the AFC East championship and now have a real shot at the SB...

Wait....

Still have Sancheeeeezee and no O, D, ST, or coaching staff.

2 - 14.....

how about a nice short capitulation speech...?

Unread Today, 12:20 AM #1
JohnnyJet
Im done with Sanchez, time to move on
Jets Insider VIP

Moral Victory champions-NY Jets
who gives a crap, we have more moral victories and off season championships than any other team in the NFL. We've won more Superbowls than anyone....in April. Im sick of the crap. Im sick of this team.

I could not have written it better...SIGN THIS BEAST!!!

Sanchez has been a bottom tier QB for his entire NFL career. This year, not only are his numbers down, but the turnover at QB and the improvement of some young players, are driving him back down on the list. Last year, Sanchez finished 23rd in QB rating. The players below him were:

Cassel - Still struggling, with no real improvement
Freeman - Still sucking, with no real improvement
McCoy - No longer starting
Tebow - No longer starting
Grossman - No longer starting
Bradford - Slight improvement, currently higher than Sanchez' best yearly rating
Ponder - Significant improvement, has his team competing
Skelton - Replaced by Kolb, who's put up a solid 89.7 rating so far
Painter - No longer starting
Gabbert - Slight improvement

So,of the 10 QBs with lower QB ratings than Sanchez last year, 5 have lost their starting jobs (Skelton due to injury), 1 (Cassel) is in danger of losing his job, 1 has made huge strides since his rookie season, and 3 (Freeman, Bradford, Gabbert) are young guys who aren't developing quickly or at all.

The players replacing those who've lost their jobs are Kolb (as above), RGIII, Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning and Brandon Weeden. Of those 5, only Weeden has stunk out the joint.

In other words, Sanchez is falling down the QB ratings list because Sanchez is falling down the QB list, not because his teammates suck or people don't like him.

ESPN: "Rick Reilly on Tebow" this is quite pathetic.

I may have to join JI just so I can post some of my stat-based breakdown, and data-based breakdown, posts over there.

Last edited:
I may have to join JI just so I can post some of my stat-based breakdown, and data-based breakdown, posts over there.

Why? They will just come up with excuses and end it with 18-1 while making themselves look like morons

Why? They will just come up with excuses and end it with 18-1 while making themselves look like morons

Because it would be fun knowing that I crushed the illusions of at least a few Jets fans. :D

I probably won't do it, but the thought crosses my mind on a night like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand