PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: The 2011 season: The Jets Suck(merged)

Post it again, genius. I'm sure it'll work the 3rd time.

LMAO !! just like the jets :D EPIC FAIL HISTORY :rocker:

Someone better take that picture down. post #106

Last edited:

Someone better take that picture down. post #106

He sucks as a troll. Maybe he is still in middle school.

What's wrong with people? Moderators please have this post removed. Thank you.

Ban him please. There are kids that visit here, sheesh

Note to actual Pats fans: use the "alert" button in the lower left of posts to report to mods.

Also, DO NOT QUOTE THE TROLL'S POSTS. It'll make mod cleanup that much easier. :)

Yaaa..Jets troll to the Citgo.

Note to actual Pats fans: use the "alert" button in the lower left of posts to report to mods.

Also, DO NOT QUOTE THE TROLL'S POSTS. It'll make mod cleanup that much easier. :)
I just came back from being out for a few hours and my mailbox was full of complaints.

Half the people that sent in complaints also "quoted" that idiot which just spread the vile photo even more. Glad jmt57 was on the ball.

But as 77 says, please don't quote these morons, it just makes the cleanup that much longer. Maybe I should rephase that considering the photo but I won't.

BTW, The Jets Suck.

I was thinking while mowing my lawn this morning. The jets are the only AFCE team that has not made it to a SB since the merger of the AFL & NFL. And had the merger taken place and the Colts were in the AFC, they would not have made it that year either.

But the Jets and their fans are very proud that they almost made it the past 2 years. They are also proud that they almost got laid during that time too.

They are also proud that they almost got laid during that time too.

No, none of them really came close. That's why Wrecks released those foot-fetish videos -- to help Green Beans fans with their "frustrations."

I for one have nothing but respect for the Jets. As always, this will be a difficult year for us to get by them. I can't take another big loss. From my perspective, they're the favorite until we can beat them when it counts.

Dude, you shame your avatar with such an illogical post. The Green Beans might be a worthy opponent between the sidelines, but they genuinely suck as an organization, and as a fan base.

Last edited:

From the JetsStream Twitter today:

"
Things come full circle. Rex Ryan says Joe McKnight could pose matchup problems like "(Danny) Woodhead in New England." Ironic.
"

Twitter

From the JetsStream Twitter today:

"
Things come full circle. Rex Ryan says Joe McKnight could pose matchup problems like "(Danny) Woodhead in New England." Ironic.
"

Twitter

McKnight is a bust. Didn't he have a barfing problem last year?

Sexy Rexy Approaching Bills Status ..

Although a great accomplishment, so I'll give him some props .. but he has been part of the last 3 (consecutive) AFC championship games .. 2 as a HC, and one as the DC of the Ravens .. Obviously all 3 losses ... Yes, Im hating ... One more loss, and it's Buffalo Bills status ... :bricks:

EDIT: Im sure 99.98% of the posters will know what type of comparison I am making .... But if your not sure ... Yes, the Bills won their AFCCG's, but lost 4 Superbowls ... Wow

Last edited:
Re: Sexy Rexy Approaching Bills Status ..

Although a great accomplishment, so I'll give him some props .. but he has been part of the last 3 (consecutive) AFC championship games .. 2 as a HC, and one as the DC of the Ravens .. Obviously all 3 losses ... Yes, Im hating ... One more loss, and it's Buffalo Bills status ... :bricks:

Um ...

Buffalo WON all those AFCCGs in that decade

Poor comparison

I opened this expecting a link to the Post, Daily News or Newsday with some Ryan rumbswab trying to annoint footsy boy as BB's heir to throne of NFL coaches.

As long as Sanchez is QB, that'll be a tough task.

The one star thread bandit strikes again!

I opened this expecting a link to the Post, Daily News or Newsday with some Ryan rumbswab trying to annoint footsy boy as BB's heir to throne of NFL coaches.

As long as Sanchez is QB, that'll be a tough task.

lol ... filler

In before practice squad

you serious dude .. really? really? Please give other posters on this board more credit ...

Yeah I am serious

The Bills LOST 3 consecutive Super Bowls....they Won AFCCGs

Unless you are saying that the Jets might fall to the current level of the Bills if they lose again then o.k but otherwise it's ridiculous.

If the Jets are to be compared to any recent team in a championship game it would be the Eagles who lost the majority of those games they were in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft