PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 12th man has been pathetic this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of such commentary from people who don't regularly go to Gillette. :rolleyes:

"Such commentary?" So what do you specifically disagree with ? Many of us would kill to "regularly go to Gillette", not to mention even for one game! If you're not up for the challenge perhaps you'll consider pm'ing us with arrangements to obtain your tickets!? ;)

I was at the Chargers game and I really noticed the difference from years passed, even last year when I went to the Bears game it was much less noisy than back in 03 and 04

OK smart guy, here is your answer: Yes, wind can affect sound via refraction. And to answer your next question, no -- rain, snow and fog do not absorb sound.

Snow does prevent sound from traveling as far or as loud. Sound waves do not bounce off snow like they do solid objects. Why do you think it's so quiet after a huge snowstorm?....please don't say because no one is outside.

Gillette was rocking today. It will be even better next Sunday.

I thought that the crowd was very into the game today, by far the best since SD in week 2. Anyone else have any thoughts?

I thought that the crowd was very into the game today, by far the best since SD in week 2. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Hmmm.... those are the only two games I've been to. Coincidence? I think not. I guess I should go more often. Anyone want to start a fund to buy me tickets to improve homefield advantage?

It was your imagination playing tricks on you. Because we all know, after reading this thread, that the stadium design makes it impossible for Gillette to be loud!

Fans should bring air horns to the game next week...

hm, the only game i go to was the loudest game of the yr
interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes