PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

That other #12 is getting too much love, so to bring it back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

English Patriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
How about posting your own song that best describes THE #12. Mine would have to be:

Yours is better than mine. However, whenever I hear the following song, I think of Brady. The insecurities of being a late draft pick, those going after him for "cheating" etc. I can't help it, this may not describe him like yours but it's the song that always makes me think of him (lyric video) :

The love Rodgers is getting is over the freakin top. I can agree that Rodgers has better natural gifts. But I'll take drive, determination, poise and passion over talent any day. Cam Newton has natural talent, JAY CUTLER has natural talent.

Anyway, here's the song that I think of when I think of Tom Brady.

For all the criticism Brady got for leading his team to a win by 18 pts in a game he didn't play well, Rodgers is getting all the praise for one throw in a game where he blew an 18pt lead. Amazing throw and amazing talent but gimme the guy who wins year in and year out no matter what the situation may be. 11 AFCCG, 6 straight and a chance for a 7th SB appearance that's remarkable. Way better than anything AR has done with all his highlight plays. Montana is his only competition in my eyes.

Yours is better than mine. However, whenever I hear the following song, I think of Brady. The insecurities of being a late draft pick, those going after him for "cheating" etc. I can't help it, this may not describe him like yours but it's the song that always makes me think of him (lyric video) :

Out of the box but i like how it relates to your point

Out of the box but i like how it relates to your point
Yeah, less of a celebratory "he's the best", instead more of a "f*ck you I'm the best", from his vantage point.

My favorite Aaron Rogers lovefest moment was when someone on NFL network suggested they should change the rules about MVP selection to include playoff games. Why? Because Rogers is playing well right now and he felt Rogers should be the MVP. What he didn't say is that Rogers played like **** in the beginning of the season. So yeah, let's change the MVP selection rules so that it fits the Rogers lovefest scenario.

I agree Rogers is one of the best QBs in the league, but he gets disproportionately more favorable coverage than Brady for what they've done. It's not just Brady that gets less love... The pundits seem to pick favorites that are not based solely on accomplishments and performance.

id love a brady/rodgers sb but i dont think i can endure the ar luvfest for 2 whole week..

Here's my ode to Aaron Rodgers.

Where's your crown....King nothing.

...whenever I hear the following song, I think of Brady.

This one came to mind:

giphy.gif

"I get knocked down... but I get up again...

...you are never gonna keep me down..." ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents