PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Connection Remarriage

Threads about meetups, get togethers, tailgates, etc.
PFnV is a fairly open minded guy and I realize it's a brave new world and all but I doubt he'd marry outside the human species
I could have hooked him up with one of my people ... all he had to do was ask.

Congratulations ... I got remarried less than a year after divorce.
Who the **** would do that ... to which I reply how do you unmeet that special person.
Sincere best wishes to both of you.

Did the same thing. Got divorced, prepped for a life of working overseas, and then met a woman I'm pretty sure I'm not good enough to deserve.

Glad to see you had a similar story. It's great.

Congrats!

That is great news — congratulations

Congrats, may your day be filled with happy memories that last you both a lifetime!

Congratulations ... I got remarried less than a year after divorce.
Who the **** would do that ... to which I reply how do you unmeet that special person.
Sincere best wishes to both of you.
Well said! Thanks for that - and in 20 years I hope to say "okay I was right, now where tf did the time go"

:)

Better question: will she be wearing a Drake Maye jersey? :)
She's asked me to take her to a game up there and has a cousin in Boston :D

We'll probably go to a game or two at the local Patriots bar first. She assumes I can explain the rules to her.

I can't wait for

"So how come it was a catch the last week but this week it is not?"

Time's not there to respond to all the fantastic well-wishing

Yes, I have an anniversary on or around the draft every year
Yes, it's also during Pesach (for me) and Easter (for her... another Catholic, Latina this time)
Yes, we're both insane, we've both lost someone, and we're crazy about each other...
@Tunescribe, mini-Honeymoon in Colonial Williamsburg, since I know the town and it's close.
More talk soon, love all around,

PFnV

Hi folks.

I've been a little scarce around here, partly because my fan life is, I'ma say, in transition, and my personal life has been better and better of late. It's 22 min. of work though, so for once I'll be brief:
I'm getting (re-)married April 26,
so I totally win this year's draft.

You guys who know me, and "knew" the late MrsPFnV here, probably get that there's a bittersweet aspect to it; my new wife similarly lost her husband of 17 years about a year earlier (and married him about a year earlier than Laura and I married). Go figger.

So, may this be my last marriage, may we have dynastic level success without spawning actual heirs, and may the good luck from our nuptials rub off on your favorite team and mine, YOUR New England Patriots!

:D

PFnV
Good luck and hope it's even better the second time around.

PFnV is on the clock... The phone rings... Does he trade down for a bunch of future draft picks? :D

J/K, we already know the answer!

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back