Thanks Bill Polian!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by BigMike, Mar 2, 2007.

1. BigMike

BigMike PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Your being such an a-hole and winning the SB has made Jonanthan Kraft and Daddy Kraft as well as BB open their wallets Steinbrenner style! What a ceiling painting kickass offseason this is tunring out to be!!!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  2. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

JONATHAN! Jonathan!?! JONATHAN!

(Sorry, but the WEEI Robert Kraft whiner is just f'in hilarious. They had dedicated their entire whiner line today to a "Best of the Robert Kraft Whiner" special.)

3. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Someday people will actually get it!

Hopefully it starts with every Patriots fan first, but I'll take what I can get! :rolleyes:

4. Brady to Brown

Brady to Brown 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

"Deep Threat" we need a DEEP THREAT.

BTW London-Fletcher-Baker-Whatever is going to Washington and out of the AFCE :rocker:

5. rafa187

rafa187 Rookie

ill rather have taken last year championship than thomas:mad:

6. Willie55

Willie55 In the Starting Line-Up

This is only the first day and there's only "SOURCES" saying certain things are going to happen.

7. Drewwho

Drewwho Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Did they sign Baby Brady yet???

...news is Bridget is shopping for Blue baby clothes :)

8. mtbykr

mtbykr PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

#37 Jersey

That guy is hillarious..i missed the whiner line today, but will have to check it out on the audio vault!

9. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Money spent doesn't = superbowls won. In an ideal world Money spent = Production. In a utopia Production is > Money spent.

The latter is where the Patriots excel and that is the reason why we win/contend year in and year out!

10. mtbykr

#37 Jersey

Watching Fitzy on "baby brady" was hillarious....He said something to the extent of : patriot nation should celebrate baby brady like the lions celebrated simba's birth in the lion king! :rofl:

11. mtbykr

#37 Jersey

Was AD at the probowl???? I wonder if hanging out with BB and crew had an impact on his decision:cool: If it's true, it can be the only good thing to come out of losing to the dolts!

12. groundgame

groundgame Third String But Playing on Special Teams

I agree, the guy is very funny and could be Saturday Night Live material.