PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you to the best magicians in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatSunday

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
We beat our former AFC East rival by 60 points.

No, not the 4-win Jets. I mean the almost-top-seeded Colts. In just two games.

There damn better "well" be an investigation. These are the Colts. They have great quarterbacks. Why does this keep happening in 2015. If Luck can’t make up a 60 point deficit, then there is definitely cheating.

For the love of god. Can the Patriots stop using magic footballs.

I want to know what the Patriots offense does that keeps the Colts scoring 20 in one game, 7 in the other. The Patriots offense is so magical, after their ball was intercepted, it disappeared. How it is that not magic?

Even more proof: the Colts looked into the football and were not able to score again. It’s like Medusa sh*t going on. What the heck is going on with these freaking footballs!

Finally, somebody is stepping up to punish the Patriots. If this witchcraft continues… Wait, did we say Kraft?

Seriously, though, all 31 teams want to know why our offense rocks with a quarterback age 37 the same year that one or two NFL players from their teams retired at 24.

What the heck is going on?

Oh wait, I’m a Patriots fan, I should be excited. I can’t even imagine being a Colts or Jets fan right now. Or any of the 31 teams. For every time the media plays with our heart-strings, remember they’re also messing with the fans of 31 other teams.

Wow that must be totally messed up. And they don’t have the trophies, quarterback, or head coach to fall back on when the actual season begins. Just witch-hunts and witchcraft.

Please, be kind to the other fans. They’re being manipulated as much as Pats fans are by the true witches - ESPN, but with nothing to show for it, unlike the Patriots. Just a 60 point deficit for the second place team in AFC, and "no chance" for everyone else.

As much as other fans want to hear about the Patriots being punished, they would much rather not be reminded we are the reigning Super Bowl Champions with Tom Brady and Coach Belichick every day. The more the NFL drags this out, the more everyone learns about the double standard the Patriots face.

Are the Patriots magicians? Or is jealousy a magic trait?

See you in September when Tom Brady beats the Steelers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST