PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES COACH BELICHICK!!! LET THE ZAPPE ERA BEGIN!!!

You're probably right. Guessing he had to protect Mac's very fragile ego by not drafting an obvious threat. Crazy - Howell was mocked to about mid 2nd round and Zappe about mid 5th Round.

Howell's at the top of some crazy categories - Passes completed / attempts / Yds! / Sacked and yds lost / Att per game
Weird that Howell takes so many sacks. In the Commanders game I didn't see anything unusual that would make him get sacked so much. Maybe their OL isn't so great, not that ours is either.

If Howell was here and he should have been...he would have still put Mac on the bench a long time ago.

Thuney made the probowl as a Chief.
Bailey was a first team AP and probowler in his second year.
Mac

That's it. I think Gonzalez probably would have gotten there too if he didn't get injured.

Surprised Jimmy didn't make a probowl.
Can't count Thuney as no longer on the team.

Bailey, OK but meh.

Mac didn't have probowl stats. He snuck in due to the Pats record that year. He got in due the popularity vote aspect of the probowl.

So really no impact prowbowl caliber player drafted by BB since 2014. That's 10 years of mediocre to bad drafting. Wow. Just wow.

Can't count Thuney as no longer on the team.

Bailey, OK but meh.

Mac didn't have probowl stats. He snuck in due to the Pats record that year. He got in due the popularity vote aspect of the probowl.

So really no impact prowbowl caliber player drafted by BB since 2014. That's 10 years of mediocre to bad drafting. Wow. Just wow.
I think we’re at the end of that period thankfully. BB returning to coach is still TBD but there’s no way he’ll be back as GM.

The Zappe hate makes no sense to me. Lets find out what he can do.
Agreed.

Mac Jones makes Tony Champagne Eason out to be Charles Bronson as far as toughness.

Once I see that broken player, Mac Jones, trot out I turn off the tv. Unwatchable. I listen to the game and rake leaves or something.

Leaf blowers drive me nuts. Just like Mac Jones.

Just play someone else. Might as well be Zappe.

Agreed.

Mac Jones makes Tony Champagne Eason out to be Charles Bronson as far as toughness.

Once I see that broken player, Mac Jones, trot out I turn off the tv. Unwatchable. I listen to the game and rake leaves or something.

Rake leaves if he trots out as the Starter I'm going to kick rocks and hope BB does too enough is enough. :mad:

Agreed.

I feel exactly the same about Zappe. Zero interest watching a guy who doesn’t belong in the league start for my team. And I’m getting very close with Mac too. It’s painful to watch him.

Looking forward to a brand new QB room in 2024.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back