PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Terrell Owens wants to play for the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owens is so bankrupt he would play for any team.

Maybe he should follow where Tebow ends up...any team dumb enough to pick up Tebow will enjoy adding an elder WR way past his prime.

BB does what is best for the team. I'm fairly certain he's aware of the injuries our WRs have and yet he hasn't brought TO in for a looksie. Chances are BB hsn't hit his threshold where that decision would benefit the team.

Yup BB didn't vision Ahern Bein a Murderer and Injuries to Amendola, Vareen & Sudfeld plus throw in Gronk's return. It's a matter of everyone gettin healthy comin together and waitin it out. Pats are 2-0 with important wins in division and a winnable game vs TB. Take it from there come Week 4 & 5 hopefully we'll get players back but it is what it is with our receivers.

Owens wants to play virtually anywhere at this point. The problem is that no one wants to him.

He should call up Gene Simmons and see if they will take him on the LA Kiss. They look to want to amass big names.

Don't we all want to sign with the Pats. Don't blame him he want to play with winners or anybody in his case.

Can he rush the passer?

I'm the last TO fan on the planet, not sure he's got anything left though.

Brady knows whether TO as anything left. After the last two week, I'm sure that Brady lobbied for TO if he thought there was a chance that he would be a help to the team. After all, he's had lots of practice time with Brady.

BTW, I find it interesting that we keep on talking about Dobson and Thompkins as if all they need is a couple of wmore weeks and they'll be solid receivers. Maybe that will be the case, It just hasn't happened in over 10 years for us.

All, we keep on failing to mention that Boyce has shown much less than the others, and really should be inactive.

We know the problem. We know that most of the answer is health to our players, plus at least one miracle among the kids. It is unlikely that TO is part of the solution.

I'm the last TO fan on the planet, not sure he's got anything left though.

I would sign him. Even at 40 he immediately becomes the pats best receiver. Couse that will never happen because if BB signs TO he admits he made a mistake going with an injury prone slot and two rookies.

I would sign him. Even at 40 he immediately becomes the pats best receiver. Couse that will never happen because if BB signs TO he admits he made a mistake going with an injury prone slot and two rookies.

LOLOL. Sign TO? You're joking right? That's sarcasm? Oh wait, I think he's serious...

T.O. is tight-end slow these days. About a month from now the rookies will have far surpassed whatever he can offer now.

A month from now? :confused4: :confused:

You honestly think arrogance is the reason TO isn't on the roster? :bricks:

NOW I understand why Dowling, Brace and Price are all still on the roster.

:ugh:

NOW I understand why Dowling, Brace and Price are all still on the roster.

:ugh:

Yeah, for a guy who is willing to cut bait pretty quickly on unproductive players and who is one of the more liberal coaches in the league as far as reading stat analysis and incorporating unconventional college thinking, Bill gets a lot of flak for being arrogant and stubborn. It is befuddling, to say the least.

Hell, their entire draft strategy is built around the idea that they won't get them all right, and need to build in excess margin for error. Is that really the mark of a man who thinks he can do no wrong? :confused2:

I'm not doubting his physical abilities, I'm doubting his brain ability to grasp the playbook.... :rolleyes:

BTW, Ochho says hi too.... FML :rolleyes:

"I'm so mad about the rookies getting open and dropping the ball, we should sign TO so we can have a vet that cant get open and drops the ball"

-Everyone who wants to sign TO

T.O. is a clown, old, a clubhouse cancer, and has alligator arms.

Attachments

• owens.jpg
    owens.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe