PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ted Wells continues to be....BLINDED BY SCIENCE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Wells has Bill Nye the Science Guy backing him up and virtually every other scientist is against him.

I'm sure it's purely a coincidence that Bill Nye is an avid Seahawks fan too... no bias or axes to grind here folks!

So Wells has Bill Nye the Science Guy backing him up and virtually every other scientist is against him.

Of course the Felgers/Adam Jones of the world will call that a wash and just throw the science out and that still doesn't get rid of the rest of the evidence. I say that is a BS argument. If Wells and Exponent could manipulate the science to make the Patriots look guilty, why is it impossible that Wells took a handful of texts over a year's time and took them out of context to make the Pats look guilty when they are not? The science is half the report and if there are serious questions about whether Wells and Exponent manipulated the science, you have to suspicious of all the evidence against the Pats.

That's the thing that people don't get, or don't want to get: The texts are supporting or complimentary evidence to the science. If the science proved the footballs were manually tampered with, then you can interpret the texts to support that. If the science shows the loss of PSI can be explained by the temperature change and weather conditions, then the texts are irrelevant. The texts can't stand on their own as evidence.

533+magnus_pyke_science.jpg

That's the thing that people don't get, or don't want to get: The texts are supporting or complimentary evidence to the science. If the science proved the footballs were manually tampered with, then you can interpret the texts to support that. If the science shows the loss of PSI can be explained by the temperature change and weather conditions, then the texts are irrelevant. The texts can't stand on their own as evidence.

But even if it was relevant, it is easy to take a few texts in a longer text stream between two people who have had many text conversations over the last year and make them look any way you want. Most of the texts Wells used were from conversations that happened in the offseason. Even if they were deflating balls after the refs inspected the balls, why would they be talking about "The Deflator" in April or May and not during the season?

Wells is like the expert witness that a prosecuter calls to make his case. If their testimony hold up under cross examination then they are liable to be used again in another case. Wells has lost a lot of credibility but if it goes to court and the suspension is upheld, then I can see Goodell using Wells again. If they lose, I can say Wells is pretty much done. Personally, I think Goodell would be stupid to ever use Wells again.

But even if it was relevant, it is easy to take a few texts in a longer text stream between two people who have had many text conversations over the last year and make them look any way you want. Most of the texts Wells used were from conversations that happened in the offseason. Even if they were deflating balls after the refs inspected the balls, why would they be talking about "The Deflator" in April or May and not during the season?
I listened to Felger today for less than 4 minutes just to hear how bad he is on this issue, in that time he said 4 lies or half truths. He explained the deflate jacket text as he was saying get rid of the jacket and deflate the rest of those balls. No one calls him out on it, Tony says you're right Mike. This text was in the middle of the game and he didn't even have control of the balls, unfreaking credible how bad he is and he represents 90 of the country. Anything pro Pats is biased, anything anti Pats is the unbiased truth. What a waste of 4 minutes of my life.

I listened to Felger today for less than 4 minutes just to hear how bad he is on this issue, in that time he said 4 lies or half truths. What a waste of 4 minutes of my life.

Well, now you know not to burn 4 min like that again.

Those two knuckleheads are absolutely unbearable...

Wells is like the expert witness that a prosecuter calls to make his case. If their testimony hold up under cross examination then they are liable to be used again in another case. Wells has lost a lot of credibility but if it goes to court and the suspension is upheld, then I can see Goodell using Wells again. If they lose, I can say Wells is pretty much done. Personally, I think Goodell would be stupid to ever use Wells again.
Dont worry...he will.

"Haven't you stolen enough from me? Back off, bow tie!"

I listened to Felger today for less than 4 minutes just to hear how bad he is on this issue, in that time he said 4 lies or half truths. He explained the deflate jacket text as he was saying get rid of the jacket and deflate the rest of those balls. No one calls him out on it, Tony says you're right Mike. This text was in the middle of the game and he didn't even have control of the balls, unfreaking credible how bad he is and he represents 90 of the country. Anything pro Pats is biased, anything anti Pats is the unbiased truth. What a waste of 4 minutes of my life.

Felger won. You do realize he says this crap to get a rise out of Pats fans. Although I think he has taken his act too far in recent months, Felger is a master manipulator to troll Pats fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back