PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow is a green bean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was reported by Schefter that Tebow would be allowed to choose, but then 16 minutes later came the report that the Broncos would decide and do what was best for their franchise.

So, Denver chose.

It was reported Tebow wanted to return to Florida so if it'd been left up to him, he surely would have chosen Jax.

Elway is stone cold. :cool:
Plucked from a Rocky Mountain high and plunged to the depths of hell!

the Jets just torpedoed their starting QB.

you've got a QB in Sanchez who is insecure and needs to be babied to be successful, and what do you do?? go out and get one of the most popular athletes to back him up.

Just wait until sanchez throws his first pick, or loses a game for the Jets. the tebow fanatics will be chanting for tebow to be put in, holding signs

thats gonna do WONDERS for sanchez's confidence..I cant wait!

I took the time to go on ganggreen to read the reactions, pretty funny hahaha

One of my favs:

"This has nothing to do with "pushing" Sanchez.

He has ONE bad quarter of football and that stadium is going to seem like Attica."

Looking at this move, it seems likely that the Jets will either look to bring in a high end RB via free agency or will be trying to draft a RB (Richardson) high in the draft.

I can only think of one word that will describe the 2012 NFL Season for the New York Jets:

Apocalyptic :D :D :D

the Jets just torpedoed their starting QB.

you've got a QB in Sanchez who is insecure and needs to be babied to be successful, and what do you do?? go out and get one of the most popular athletes to back him up.

Just wait until sanchez throws his first pick, or loses a game for the Jets. the tebow fanatics will be chanting for tebow to be put in, holding signs

thats gonna do WONDERS for sanchez's confidence..I cant wait!

I'm thinking Belichick (through intermediaries) should start buying up billboards in the NY/northern NJ area. :D

Just tweeted

@AdamSchefter
Jaguars offered Broncos a 4t-rd pick and were willing to pay Denver most, if not all of, the $5 million in question on Tim Tebow's contract.

Just tweeted

@AdamSchefter
Jaguars offered Broncos a 4t-rd pick and were willing to pay Denver most, if not all of, the $5 million in question on Tim Tebow's contract.

What in the world? I think Elway just had it out for Tebow. :D

Good evening Ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the end of the rex ryan era :rocker:

When sanchez loses a bunch of games, the whole state of new york will burn the jets locker room to the ground and tebow will start.

The rex and sanchez era is finally ending
tumblr_lzarqfhTXL1qg63qpo1_250.gif

Looks like Horse face did whats worse for the Franchise and Tebow.:confused:
I think its a clever move on elways part. He didn't think Tebow was ever going to be a real starting qb, so he signs manning. The fan base is excited, they don't care about Tebow now, and in a couple of years he can go get the qb he thinks carry the broncs for the future. If he had just dumped Tebow the fan base would have revolted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand