PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Taylor could be gone for awhile: Reiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone sign Chris Taylor since we cut him?

I hope that someday,some year soon we have a running back that comes at least close to Dillon's 2004 season and does it more than sporadically - This team has been in dire need of a guy like that since Curtis Martin Left

Brady deserves before he retires to have 1 top notch starting RB talent helping to carry the ball...and share the burden and load on offense.

Another bad post given the Patriots RBBC approach and the success of that approach.

Last edited:
Another bad post given the Patriots RBBC approach and the success of that approach.

Well this team was once a primary 3-4 defense and that has changed with time given the circumstances also the fact that BB rarily looked at LBs in Rd 1 let alone starting a rookie at that spot shows a couple other changes out of the ordinary the past few years....you never know when change will come.

Whatever BB sees as a fit in NE and with a better chance to win is how the team will go years down the road,I can assure you that if a high profile RB is in FA and BB likes the player things could always change,cap issues always ruin these things though because top FA RBs usually carry big price tags.

Last edited:
0 championships since Maroney ERA..... I hope it ends soon.

:D

0 championships since the Moss era..... Guy takes plays off, what a bust.

:rolleyes:

Maroney is CONSISTENTLY a weak runner and would be a number 2 back at best, in a descent running System.

Maroney=BUST

Love BB but he BUSTED badly on this pick.

0 championships since Maroney ERA..... I hope it ends soon.

:D

0 championships in the Welker era . . . I hope it ends soon.

well at least Welker produces consistently. FOR THE BETTER, unlike Maroney.

In the 2nd biggest game of his career (Indy 07), he only averaged 1 yard a game but he did have a nice kick pass to Mankins for a TD.

I think you could make the case that his 2nd biggest game was vs San Diego in the 08 AFC Championship Game. He had 25 carries for 122 yards in that game. Here's hoping he can find a way to regain that form, as he definitely ran hard in that game.

well at least Welker produces consistently. FOR THE BETTER, unlike Maroney.

But we haven't won a championsip with him, he's obviously the reason why we haven't. He needs to go. Now.

Could be done for the season, huh? Yeah, could be. I could be the starting RB on Sunday, but guess what? I'm not.

Can anyone remember way, way, wwwayyyyyy back when a young LB of ours- Mayo, I think his name was, got injured first game of the season? Yeah- he was supposed to be out AT LEAST 8 weeks, many said 10 and alot of people assumed he might be done for the year AND our D could never perform without him.

Well, he (Mayo) hasn't played yet, but he's now 50/50% for this Sunday, 4 weeks after his injury. Does this mean Fred will be back? Hell no, but don't believe everything you read and chill out a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes