PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Talk with Judge - Labor lawyer who deals with Unions every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodell appoints the arbitrator and can appoint himself. Then the union would fight back. It all eats clock time. Many of these end up with an independent arbitrator but that happens down the road. Think of Wells as the quality that Rodger picks.

Goodell appoints the arbitrator and can appoint himself. Then the union would fight back. It all eats clock time. Many of these end up with an independent arbitrator but that happens down the road. Think of Wells as the quality that Rodger picks.

Jesus, they really have him cornered. What they should have done was just take some draft picks, no investigation, and left it at that. They've blown this thing up, and Brady has to pay. I think it's more likely than not that something went on, with Brady's knowledge and encouragement, but in the scheme of things it's trivial.

That's fine.

This is really about clearing his name. Besides 6-8 games is still enough time for the playoffs.

The question is how does one be pre-emptive to get Goodell to not appoint himself.

Jesus, they really have him cornered. What they should have done was just take some draft picks, no investigation, and left it at that. They've blown this thing up, and Brady has to pay. I think it's more likely than not that something went on, with Brady's knowledge and encouragement, but in the scheme of things it's trivial.

If it's likely, then how in the world did the balls stay within the predictive range?

They should have been much lower if they had been manually deflated.

Are these miracle balls or something?

If it's likely, then how in the world did the balls stay within the predictive range?

They should have been much lower if they had been manually deflated.

Are these miracle balls or something?

Ask the guy they call The Deflater.

Humor me.
Briefly outline facts that lead you to that conclusion.

Awesome, but the only problem:
"The case was originally brought to the court by former Rams equipment manager Todd Hewitt more than four years ago."

Absolutely
But Brady needs to play the long game here. Already there are articles stating he's no lock for the HOF because of this "cheating"

"The case was originally brought to the court by former Rams equipment manager Todd Hewitt more than four years ago."

In common law systems, precedence is critical.

Besides, I doubt he cares about the Hall of Fame......clearing his name is paramount.

Thats a troll response if I ever heard one.

So you're just another science denier?
Well he seems to have concluded that the nickname leads to Brady being guilty.

Brady needs to win a 5th Super Bowl. Nonsensical stories about air pressure and camera placement simply won't stand the test of time. Only options that could block/lessen the suspension are worth considering. Which it doesn't sound like there are any, hopefully his agent/lawyers know something we don't. You can't simply explain away 5 (or 4) Super Bowls with stories like this. The more GOAT Tom Brady becomes the more he's going to be hated.

"Thats a troll response if I ever heard one."

Yeah, as if having a different opinion makes you a troll. Different opinions make forums interesting. I could have sat back and kept my mouth shut, but I decided to post my opinion.

True, however the precedent has now been set. I imagine it will be appealed and all that junk. The appellate system in this country is messed up anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents