PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Talib - dirty play of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are going to be a couple of Broncos players having an unpaid vacation next weekend.

Agreed. It was pretty low but you may recall Wilfo did almost exactly the same thing and we all thought it1 was funny. S1peakin1g for mysel1f at1 least

We play Denver Week 12, yes? That guarantees a ban of no more than 2 games. If we were playing them next week he'd have got a nominal fine and no ban...

What does it take for a player to be ejected from the game, by the way? That was as blatant a serious infraction as you'll get, yet he stayed in. A change of rules must come in after this...

I think there are going to be a couple of Broncos players having an unpaid vacation next weekend.
They would if it were a real league but it's not and it's Peyton (one yard short) Manning's team so...

I think the Broncos should cut him. It's what the Steelers did when Blount walked off the field early.

Denver is a dirty team...Talib, Miller AND Ward! i am worried for our health when they play us. We really cant afford any other injuries as we are starting to run out of players

Denver is a dirty team...Talib, Miller AND Ward! i am worried for our health when they play us. We really cant afford any other injuries as we are starting to run out of players

There's time for the Pats to get healthier.

The NFL has a serious problem differentiating between serious misconduct and minor infraction. i am astounded that that did not merit an ejection.

I hope something bad happens to TJ Ward, i've never seen a player go at someones knee with intention to hurt REPEATEDLY the way he does. I will not be upset if one day news came out that he has brain trauma. Pathetic excuse of a player trying to ruin others livelihoods.

Von Millers knee to the throat of a down player was probably worse

No. The knee to the throat, egregious as it may be, was an immediate reaction at the end of the play. Talib deliberately walked over from a distanced and purposfully poked his fingers into the guy's eye. Should have been ejected. Should be suspended for several games and heavily fined. It's as bad as I've seen.

But, all that being said, thank you Talib. That was quite entertaining.

That is why the other day when I said Ward was on the list of players we want injured a couple of posters asked why? He is Bernie Pollard Jr

At least Talib was remorseful about it

After the game Talib said that Colts TE Dwane Allen "acted like he was in a 17-, 18- car wreck" at penalty at end of game

Remember the Panthers game a few years ago? Steve Smith said something that caused Talib to commit multiple penalties.

Yes. The bizarre/pathetic leg grab.

Worse yet, Smith followed that up with a verbal and physical beatdown ("Ice up, son.").

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe