PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Talib - dirty play of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

If he appeals, and the suspension ends up being upheld, it would be funny if he misses the game against us.
Won't. The league is 'expediting' the appeal to make sure that doesn't happen. Supposed to be resolved by Weds.

Listening to Talib's explanation, well **** me, what a dopey c**t. He can't seriously believe people believe that putrid crap spewing out of his mouth right? No intent, didn't mean to do it etc.

Ice up son!

Hate to bring this up, but didn't wilfork do that to Brandon Jacobs in 07 and no suspension? not that I'm complaining in talib getting suspended and wilfork getting away with it or anything...

Actually, with the Hardy news (gf's pictures) the NFL has been put in a very bad light in the past couple of days. I wouldn't be surprised if they use Galib to make up for their fck up, and uphold his suspension.

I wonder what BB would do if Talib did that when he was here.

I bet he would be sitting a game or three regardless of any suspension.

And meanwhile Kubiak believes that it was an accident

Hate to bring this up, but didn't wilfork do that to Brandon Jacobs in 07 and no suspension? not that I'm complaining in talib getting suspended and wilfork getting away with it or anything...

VW stuck his finger in his face, inside the mask but never touched him

Another thing I've noticed is a lot of talk, by the Donkeys, about how it prevented 5 head from breaking Favres records. WTF, really??? No wonder this team just "looks" good, but never really get "there". IDK, maybe it's just me, but 5 heads cares about himself only. His legacy and selling pizzas. Glory and Dollars. Screw that. I'll take the Lombari's.

CB Talib suspended 1 game for eye poke

I wonder what BB would do if Talib did that when he was here.

I bet he would be sitting a game or three regardless of any suspension.

He'd bench him.

If you remember after Talib and Smith got into a tussle that Monday night game, and seeing Talib mind set gone, he got benched.

Talib loses appeal but Suh doesn't for stomping on people again and again? That's BS! Total freaking BS! NFL*:mad:
Did he lose his appeal?

Look what you've started, Talib.

This one looks even worse than his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes