PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggestion for all real Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a "real fan" I can accept a loss, a bad loss, even to a division foe at home. But what I am having problems with is our "vaunted" coaching staff being so thoroughly out-witted time and time again. NO ADJUSTMENTS, personally I dont care if you had put TROY BROWN in at ILB as long as we didnt get beat on that same STUPID play again! That one play made me feel stupid and incompetant as a pats fan.

As a "real fan" I can accept a loss, a bad loss, even to a division foe at home. But what I am having problems with is our "vaunted" coaching staff being so thoroughly out-witted time and time again. NO ADJUSTMENTS, personally I dont care if you had put TROY BROWN in at ILB as long as we didnt get beat on that same STUPID play again! That one play made me feel stupid and incompetant as a pats fan.

23-2 in the last 25 games.....

The problem I have with our O-line is I dont think they can right the ship. They have weaknesses and with a line thats been together for a few years now people are starting to notice and its harder to make the line better when the same guys have been playing those positions. Cohesion isnt the problem, Yates shouldnt be making that big of a difference in there and he certainly wasnt our problem in the super bowl.

I have never been high on Light, I think he's a bit overrated and slow. Mankins and Koppen are pro bowlers but other then them we have a big issue there.

Great post. It really is amazing how quickly people forget. Up until the day Randy Moss showed up, people criticized Brady and the Patriots offense because it couldn't/didn't beat you deep.

Great post. It really is amazing how quickly people forget. Up until the day Randy Moss showed up, people criticized Brady and the Patriots offense because it couldn't/didn't beat you deep.

Different opinions is really the only reason to have a forum like this. If everything were perfect and everyone agreed it would be a very boring place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft