PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Streaming the Raiders game online

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Mod edit

Do we have to go over this every week? We do NOT allow the posting of illegal streams here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you know a reliable stream, send it privately. It will be deleted otherwise. Ian has said as much on numerous occasions..

We cannot reply to this thread on the grounds that streaming is illegal:bricks:

It is NOT the patsfans.com fault, however my US govt is to be blamed

If I were to publicly promote a stream site it would be like me committing murder in the 2nd degree.

stand by:)

Streaming the games is NOT illegal as the NFL and DirecTV stream the games. The problem is by-passing the rights of the NFL is what is illegal.

We have posted websites every week. If the websites are illegal, then the government can remove them. It is not for us to decide. Do you think that the ADTHE website is illegal? Perhaps, you should contact you local authorities and report them.

Illegal thread, lost of a down, 20yd penalty.

I just hope that Ian isn't fined a million dollars and frog marched into Federal prison for this

ATDHE has a stream listed, but they've been much less reliable since being shut down and tweaking their URL... the Bills feed was cut with about a minute remaining (which was brutal).

I know of Justin.TV as well and used that in previous years... but it's really difficult to navigate that site and find what you want.

Never had much success with Sopcast either.

Anybody know of a reliable stream?

I sent you a PM

If Ian doesn't want any posting of sites, then he will tell us, and we will happily comply. The everyone can do the google searches on their own.

Streaming the games is NOT illegal as the NFL and DirecTV stream the games. The problem is by-passing the rights of the NFL is what is illegal.

I am so jealous of people in other countries like Canada that don't have to think about their govt blocking websites b/c it violates some copyright crap.

our govt goes after the supplier. A majority of music downloaders are caught b/c they share a source of a file that is being uploaded by somebody else. You supply the seed to an illegal internet act you go down. :banned2:

:idontgetit:

We have posted websites every week. If the websites are illegal, then the government can remove them. It is not for us to decide. Do you think that the ADTHE website is illegal? Perhaps, you should contact you local authorities and report them.

MG - Not sure where you have been, but Ian has stated on numerous occasions that you can't post web sites that are streaming the game for free.. And the times they have been posted, they've been removed.

If Ian doesn't want any posting of sites, then he will tell us, and we will happily comply. The everyone can do the google searches on their own.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...s-please-read-before-starting-new-thread.html

Links to Game Video Feeds - Please do not share these links publicly in the forum. I understand there is a crazy service called "Google" that allows you to find these - and that's great. However they're obviously not legal - so since Google is a billion dollar company and we're not, posting them here is not permitted. Use other methods of communication if you wish to ask another fan for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST