PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

‼ Peacock / NBC to stream an Exclusive Wild Card Game ⁉

Yep. Not even as much as I thought it was when I sat down and looked it over. We have YTV ($65), Netflix ($17, I think now), Disney+ ($6 because we prepay annually), Hulu ($8 version), Paramount+ (free with Walmart+), HBO Max (free with AT&T), Prime Video (built into Amazon Prime, so effectively “free”), and Peacock (free with Xfinity). Half of them are free to me due to other subscriptions/memberships and the others add up to about $96. Not really bad at all and we have a ton of stuff available.
You might look into the Disney + bundle which includes ad free Disney Plus, HULU, and ESPN plus for $14.

You might look into the Disney + bundle which includes ad free Disney Plus, HULU, and ESPN plus for $14.
This would be a good tip, but I neglected to remember when I was writing it out that we actually piggyback Hulu off of my parents' plan because we very rarely use it. In general we try not to "password share" since that can get cut off at any time and the separate profiles sometimes confuse my parents but Hulu is an exception since neither party touches it often.

Just a note that Peacock will no longer be free for Xfinity users starting June 26.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back