PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest Congratulations to @irishfanatic - who won the 2022 NFL Picks Season Contest!

Congratz to @irishfanatic.

This year was a lesson in humility for me. I don't think I had a single week where I lost less than 4 games. I'll have to start a new streak next season.

YOU... picked the JETS? TWICE? Yes, I agree...

View attachment 49002

OK, here's the honest to God truth: on both occasions masked men with machetes broke into my home and forced me to pick the despicable Jete. I summoned police and they don't believe me. Satisfied?

OK, here's the honest to God truth: on both occasions masked men with machetes broke into my home and forced me to pick the despicable Jete. I summoned police and they don't believe me. Satisfied?
1673399009090.gif

To make you feel worse I picked against Jete last two weeks lol. It was a good battle.

Congratulations! That alone makes you a more than worthy champion!

There should be a handicap for these foreigner participants given they have access to resources not legal in the U.S.

I mean, in some of those countries cops don't even carry guns. Who does that?

Congrats @irishfanatic , @borg & @Tunescribe well done.

Congrats to the winner, you will receive ribbon personally signed by Ian.
I'm surprised that there we only 22 positions (didn't count the # of individuals) above me which is very low bar to jump over.
I'm shocked that there were 50 positions below me (and many more indviduals). If they feel bad about where they finished, they should feel worse knowing that I finished ahead of them. :)

I found that the season was won in the beginning of the season. The first few weeks are the toughest to pick. Get a lead and it gets tougher to fit others to catch you.
Yep. Also..don’t forget to make any picks for three weeks.:crying: Shot myself in the foot as soon as the season started…

Nice work to the winner and to the organizers

Nice work to the winner and to the organizers
Thank you Sammy and my thoughts are with you more than you will ever know. See you after your fight my friend.

Well done @irishfanatic. Unfortunately I had a built in handicap I just couldn't pick the Patriots to lose. My mind is like you idiot choose the other team they're going to win. My heart is like so what and who knows we might surprise them.:)

First the Irish save civilization, now this. Kudos.

iu

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Congrats irishfanatic.

I finished three games behind you, I was three games behind you for like ten weeks, I could never gain ground and never lost ground.

My wife is upset because this is my first year not participating in another pool that is for money, if I had, I would’ve won the money easily.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Congratz to @irishfanatic. I have to get in there next year, I'm usually busy at work at the time of the year but I'll throw my hat in the ring next year.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back