PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers played Well,

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatsFanInVa said:
Looks like general goodnatured gloating. You guys lost to the Steelers WITHOUT their QB? Oh my. Perhaps not quite ready to hoist that tropy. After all it's sort of heavy looking...

I will say this, though, I've seen enough people doing the same "they didn't win it we lost it" bull**** on here about our Denver game last year. There's always somebody that can't really face losing.

You guys did, by the way. How's it feel to be a half game back (and it'll be a full game Sunday?) I mean, you got the gift game, QB goes down, and still lose it?

Sucks to be you.

PFnV

Yep, if we've learned anything over the years it's that the whole season hinges on the very first game of the season.

Charlie Freakin' Batch... come on..

X-L said:
Charlie Freakin' Batch... come on..

Remind me again, what were Bens stats in the SB??? He was a non factor in that game, they don't win because of their QB, they win by running the ball and playing D. Thats exactly what happened in this game. If you're not gonna pay attention to the game of football why post on a football site??

feelthepain said:
Remind me again, what were Bens stats in the SB??? He was a non factor in that game, they don't win because of their QB, they win by running the ball and playing D. Thats exactly what happened in this game. If you're not gonna pay attention to the game of football why post on a football site??
I guess his 120-something QB rating in the 3 postseason games leading to the SB were a product of the system too. It's a shame Batch didn't start that Denver game, I'm sure he would have had no problemgetting the team 24 points in the first half. :rolleyes:

Tiberian said:
I guess his 120-something QB rating in the 3 postseason games leading to the SB were a product of the system too. It's a shame Batch didn't start that Denver game, I'm sure he would have had no problemgetting the team 24 points in the first half. :rolleyes:

I'll be sure to visit you and these knowledgeable fans when the Pats lose and point out how bad they suck because they lost. The best part will be the excuses, because Pat fans think the Pats are 10 times better then every team in the league so no matter who they lose to will be a major upset and then you'll be loaded with tons of excuses as to why you lose a game that you clearly should have won.

Remember, Pat fans think they should just be handed the SB trophy this year and why even bother to play the games!! I love all the 14-2, 15-1 predictions and I'm sure the one or two losses will be at the end of the year when you have homefield and the division all locked up and the starters are on vaction.Yep the Psychic nation is workin hard already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back